Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks... You basically said I'm creepy 😂
I said nothing of the kind! :lol: I was actually referring back to a previous incarnation of this very weird conversation, where someone (you, I think?) was pointing out how it's hard to give someone a compliment online without it sounding creepy. I am exempt from such things, especially regarding the specific lovely young lady in question. :)

I LOVE Black Labs! I'd love to have another but it just doesn't seem right to keep one in a 1-bedroom apartment. This was my best friend when I lived in Florida. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby when I had to have him put down due to cancer at a ripe old age of 15. He was 100 pounds of solid muscle but a gentle giant. One of the things I really love about Black Labs is that, while VERY intelligent, they never quite lose being a bit 'puppy dumb'. Everyone in the area knew Rudy, his name. I was just Rudy's human. One couple actually kept treats for him for when they saw us on our walks. They would run out to give him some treats and they didn't even have a dog.

View attachment 160961
Man, that is one beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing him.

I
I said nothing of the kind! :lol: I was actually referring back to a previous incarnation of this very weird conversation, where someone (you, I think?) was pointing out how it's hard to give someone a compliment online without it sounding creepy. I am exempt from such things, especially regarding the specific lovely young lady in question. :)
I know, I was just teasing lol 😅

We could make it weirder if you wish
palpatine-dewit.gif

Everybody, meet my skeleton! My skeleton is always there to support me, except when its not. Sometimes (often) it likes to be rude, and fall over. My skeleton particularly hates when my flesh does a thing called "sneezing", in retaliation my skeleton will sometimes dislocate a rib. Often my skeleton, in anger (or jealousy of the crazy good looks of my flesh) decides to fall apart and not support me. Its favorite spot to do this is on the stairs, where gravity helps it exact its revenge upon me.
However, despite the frustration my skeleton causes my flesh, when my fingers dislocate and cause my veins to burst, i am very grateful for it.

Doesnt my lovely skeleton look great with those fabulous earrings? That photo was taken during a particularly bad dispute between my skeleton and my flesh, where my flesh decided to remove my ability to swallow.
20220420_122036.jpg

Everybody, meet my skeleton! My skeleton is always there to support me, except when its not. Sometimes (often) it likes to be rude, and fall over. My skeleton particularly hates when my flesh does a thing called "sneezing", in retaliation my skeleton will sometimes dislocate a rib. Often my skeleton, in anger (or jealousy of the crazy good looks of my flesh) decides to fall apart and not support me. Its favorite spot to do this is on the stairs, where gravity helps it exact its revenge upon me.
However, despite the frustration my skeleton causes my flesh, when my fingers dislocate and cause my veins to burst, i am very grateful for it.

Doesnt my lovely skeleton look great with those fabulous earrings? That photo was taken during a particularly bad dispute between my skeleton and my flesh, where my flesh decided to remove my ability to swallow. View attachment 160969
Hi, Juice bones. Or should I call you Juicy bones.

Last edited:

Doesnt my lovely skeleton look great with those fabulous earrings? That photo was taken during a particularly bad dispute between my skeleton and my flesh, where my flesh decided to remove my ability to swallow. View attachment 160969
I gotta say love the earrings UvU

Youch... So you break bones easily I suppose? Sounds really painful

They X-rayed you with earrings on?

Most reactions

Back