Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GAH! Black lab!! (cross?) looks like a wonderful cuddler! My family dog when I was 4 yrs old - 22 yrs old was a black lab/whippet. Amazing temperament and family pet, miss her!
He's a pure black lab. I'll try to get a picture of him sitting up acting noble sometime: He's a beautiful dog. I thought he'd make a shed hunting dog, but so far he doesn't have the attention span. He's a big doofus, but he's a good buddy.

Hey i found a photo of me smiling
20220207_195040.jpg

Hey i found a photo of me smilingView attachment 160954
Well, I can say it without it being creepy, since I'm an old man and happily married and all that: What a lovely young lady. :) Hope you have this expression on your face a LOT more in the future.

Me and my bow-building/trail running/tv watching assistant. If you're wondering about his expression, he's trying to figure how to get at his peanut-butter toy without waking me up and ending the cuddle session.
View attachment 160931
I LOVE Black Labs! I'd love to have another but it just doesn't seem right to keep one in a 1-bedroom apartment. This was my best friend when I lived in Florida. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby when I had to have him put down due to cancer at a ripe old age of 15. He was 100 pounds of solid muscle but a gentle giant. One of the things I really love about Black Labs is that, while VERY intelligent, they never quite lose being a bit 'puppy dumb'. Everyone in the area knew Rudy, his name. I was just Rudy's human. One couple actually kept treats for him for when they saw us on our walks. They would run out to give him some treats and they didn't even have a dog.

jay and rudy 2-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back