Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sigh…any one ever do something then you think it’s nothing but it is severely important…..so I had a huge test coming up mine and my sisters birthday and my bff had a break down and I had a severe spaz due to stress and nerves so um…now I’m in the blasted hospital because I dislocated something in my neck and I tensed up so bad my finger tendon and a arm muscle tore so bad I can’t move Either one…and I didn’t notice that it was that severe until I doubled the damage T-T hecking Tourettes
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! Please get some rest and relax so your muscles can heal up better.
I will pray for you and your family.

Sigh…any one ever do something then you think it’s nothing but it is severely important…..so I had a huge test coming up mine and my sisters birthday and my bff had a break down and I had a severe spaz due to stress and nerves so um…now I’m in the blasted hospital because I dislocated something in my neck and I tensed up so bad my finger tendon and a arm muscle tore so bad I can’t move Either one…and I didn’t notice that it was that severe until I doubled the damage T-T hecking Tourettes
Oh noooooooo. I’m so sorry :no: maybe not the best time, but happy birthdayo_O

Ohhh yah. I think you have told me! Sorry. That sounds frustrating for your mom. She probably feels really bad sometimes... Has it gotten better though?
Yeah, I may have… yeah the therapy helped a lot! It was so much worse before. But it sounds like it’s an awful lot better than lasting back pain:crazy: that’s gotta be so hard for you.

Yeah, I may have… yeah the therapy helped a lot! It was so much worse before. But it sounds like it’s an awful lot better than lasting back pain:crazy: that’s gotta be so hard for you.
Glad she has been doing better.

Yah, especially for a teen my age. I shouldn't be having these issues but yet I do... Its tiring and depressing

I see you guys, other young people struggling with chronic illness. My issues got worse at your age, started really showing up. You guys are fighters! *hugs*

I see you guys, other young people struggling with chronic illness. My issues got worse at your age, started really showing up. You guys are fighters! *hugs*
Thank you for that, but we are just fighting just a small battle. You are fighting a war. We cant even compare to you. My prayers are with you and your family.
And yes, if I could hug back I would.

It’s surprising how many people don’t notice or don’t know about how hard the youth of our world and countries are fighting. Chronic mental and physical illness is so much more common then it should be. It’s good not to fight alone, even real wars are fought alongside other soldiers

Dont invalidate your own experiences!
Thank you for that, but we are just fighting just a small battle. You are fighting a war. We cant even compare to you. My prayers are with you and your family.
And yes, if I could hug back I would.

It’s surprising how many people don’t notice or don’t know about how hard the youth of our world and countries are fighting. Chronic mental and physical illness is so much more common then it should be. It’s good not to fight alone, even real wars are fought alongside other soldiers
And if any of you need to reach out to someone who understands im here!

This may not be a popular viewpoint but...

Every now and then I hear someone ask what is wrong with kids today? My stock answer is that my generation is the cause. I'm 67 and it was my generation that largely removed the right for parents and teachers to discipline the young. I mean how can the young learn self discipline if their parents and teachers cannot discipline? In today's world a child can just threaten their parents with the threat of calling the cops if the parent or teacher tries to punish and too many parents and teachers go along with this out of fear of possibly losing the child.

I am in no way putting down the young of this era. I'm putting down my age group for allowing the removal of discipline and punishment.
Of course most young people are just fine but too many are not. The fault in such cases is not the young but the old.

Just my little ramble. I truly hope that none take offense.

It has always been there, but because of computers and the internet the world has become smaller. We used to only associate with the people in our communities, now the youth are burdened with coping with people from the other side of the world. Our life was much simpler.

This may not be a popular viewpoint but...

Every now and then I hear someone ask what is wrong with kids today? My stock answer is that my generation is the cause. I'm 67 and it was my generation that largely removed the right for parents and teachers to discipline the young. I mean how can the young learn self discipline if their parents and teachers cannot discipline? In today's world a child can just threaten their parents with the threat of calling the cops if the parent or teacher tries to punish and too many parents and teachers go along with this out of fear of possibly losing the child.

I am in no way putting down the young of this era. I'm putting down my age group for allowing the removal of discipline and punishment.
Of course most young people are just fine but too many are not. The fault in such cases is not the young but the old.

Just my little ramble. I truly hope that none take offense.
They didn't say not to discipline, it was more of a don't get to rough with discipline. Spanking is ok (with some kids) but then my grandma took it to another level kinda, she would spank my mom on each syllable while telling her why not to do it and stuff like that. It wasnt gentle either, I think she would use the belt (which tbh the belt is a bit too rough in my honest opinion)... So there is that. But yeah, kids today dont get disciplined much really and parents think they are being loving but really it could mess them up later.

They didn't say not to discipline, it was more of a don't get to rough with discipline. Spanking is ok (with some kids) but then my grandma took it to another level kinda, she would spank my mom on each syllable while telling her why not to do it and stuff like that. It wasnt gentle either, I think she would use the belt (which tbh the belt is a bit too rough in my honest opinion)... So there is that. But yeah, kids today dont get disciplined much really and parents think they are being loving but really it could mess them up later.
Spare the rod and spoil the child :)

Most reactions

Back