Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

you kinda resemble one of my distant friends lol
Lol. I don’t know why, but you’re not the only person that has said I resemble someone they know. One lady in a shoe store a few weeks ago asked me if I was a college basketball player, because I resemble her old friend. Kinda weird outta the blue. 😒

Lol. I don’t know why, but you’re not the only person that has said I resemble someone they know. One lady in a shoe store a few weeks ago asked me if I was a college basketball player, because I resemble her old friend. Kinda weird outta the blue. 😒
One time I was at petsmart and some random kid walked up and said: "Do I know you from somewhere? Wait, arent you the guy with that youtube channel?" LOL

One time I was at petsmart and some random kid walked up and said: "Do I know you from somewhere? Wait, arent you the guy with that youtube channel?" LOL
I literally have kids approach me before and thought I was some famous YouTuber, which clearly I'm not. They asked me to take a selfie with them and I just played along.

I literally have kids approach me before and thought I was some famous YouTuber, which clearly I'm not. They asked me to take a selfie with them and I just played along.
LOL.
I should have just told that kid: "Yah, im that youtuber guy... What was your favorite vid?" And then give him an autograph of my real name lol

I keep going to take a picture and I dang wink in all of them UGH hecking Tourettes but finally took a good one (lightning is weird but eh it’s the best I got lol) my hair looks weird because it’s still like half wet from swimming but hey whatever.

You have no reason to hide! You are very cute girl and I LOVE the pale streak in your hair. Your art is very good as well, I like your style. I do digital art as well when I have down time. I am old😂 so I have an account on Deviantart. If you post your stuff to a platform I would love to see more!

I actually have slight twitching and have "winked" by accident as well as twitches where my arms, hands, and sometimes legs make weird movements. I havent told my parents about my issues at all... I mostly just turn my face away if I feel a twitch or hide my hands and try to stiffen up if its my hands, arms, or legs. I cant say I have tourette's because I have not seen a doctor for it so therefore have no real diagnosis. But I do have a form of twitching undiagnosed...

Rocky, that maternal thing is taking over again, and I'm wanting to make sure that you're okay!

I agree with @jaylach - Please tell your doctor, in private if you're self-conscious about it and don't want your parents to know. I know you said that it doesn't effect you too much, but since you don't know the underlying cause, and you feel a need to hide it, it's really worth getting checked out by someone qualified, you know? If it turns out to be a mild form of tourettes, some weird muscle thing that doesn't cause many problems, or some other minor, non-harmful thing, then great! But if there were some more serious underlying cause, then it's always better to be diagnosed and treated sooner rather than later.

Not trying to alarm you or anything! Not suggesting that it is something serious, or that it's something completely harmless. I'm not medically qualified to know, and neither are you... but that you feel the need to hide it, is that because it makes you self conscious perhaps? Or you don't want to see a doctor about it, and your folks would make you?

Rocky, that maternal thing is taking over again, and I'm wanting to make sure that you're okay!

I agree with @jaylach - Please tell your doctor, in private if you're self-conscious about it and don't want your parents to know. I know you said that it doesn't effect you too much, but since you don't know the underlying cause, and you feel a need to hide it, it's really worth getting checked out by someone qualified, you know? If it turns out to be a mild form of tourettes, some weird muscle thing that doesn't cause many problems, or some other minor, non-harmful thing, then great! But if there were some more serious underlying cause, then it's always better to be diagnosed and treated sooner rather than later.

Not trying to alarm you or anything! Not suggesting that it is something serious, or that it's something completely harmless. I'm not medically qualified to know, and neither are you... but that you feel the need to hide it, is that because it makes you self conscious perhaps? Or you don't want to see a doctor about it, and your folks would make you?
I have to disagree as long as it’s not severe spasming specifically of the face or tensing up so bad you can’t move I wouldn’t think it would be an underlying cause due to the fact that if it was you mean you’re probably going to have a heart attack in the next few weeks. And because you’ve had this for quite some time I wouldn’t say it’s going to be severe and it’s your life so take your own advice because you don’t know as you don’t know experience and you don’t know how much liability we have for our experiences or medical training for example I am a 14-ish girl that you don’t know and likely will never know personally so don’t take my word! I don’t want a law suit on my hands 🙌

because you don’t know as you don’t know experience and you don’t know how much liability we have for our experiences or medical training for example I am a 14-ish girl that you don’t know and likely will never know personally so don’t take my word! I don’t want a law suit on my hands !

That's precisely why @jaylach and I have suggested talking to a doctor. Because none of us have the medical training to know what's causing the twitching and spasming, and even if someone medically qualified was here, they wouldn't attempt to diagnose over the internet.
I have to disagree as long as it’s not severe spasming specifically of the face or tensing up so bad you can’t move I wouldn’t think it would be an underlying cause due to the fact that if it was you mean you’re probably going to have a heart attack in the next few weeks. And because you’ve had this for quite some time I wouldn’t say it’s going to be severe

Yeah, best not to dismiss symptoms as nothing to bother a doctor about, since we don't know what we don't know! That's what doctors are for ;) They would much rather examine a patient and let them know that it's nothing to worry about or easily treatable, than have a patient that ignores their symptoms, then winds up in more serious trouble later down the line. Best to get checked out and put your own mind at ease, if nothing else.

but that you feel the need to hide it, is that because it makes you self conscious perhaps? Or you don't want to see a doctor about it, and your folks would make you?
Yah... I guess I just don't want to bring it up because I don't want to go through my parents possibly freaking out or anyone really knowing... It's my little thing I try to hide so that way I'm not looked at weird.

But as I think about things that have happened... I was in a car accident a few years back and ever since then my back has severe pains. Like sometimes as I'm walking, I will make a wrong move and fall to the floor in pain. Then I can barely move due to the sharp pain. I wonder if that could have something to do with my twitching? I never really thought about it until now...

Thank you for being concerned. I really do appreciate it.

Yah... I guess I just don't want to bring it up because I don't want to go through my parents possibly freaking out or anyone really knowing... It's my little thing I try to hide so that way I'm not looked at weird.

But as I think about things that have happened... I was in a car accident a few years back and ever since then my back has severe pains. Like sometimes as I'm walking, I will make a wrong move and fall to the floor in pain. Then I can barely move due to the sharp pain. I wonder if that could have something to do with my twitching? I never really thought about it until now...

Thank you for being concerned. I really do appreciate it.
For back pain a physical therapist can work wonders. If you haven’t seen one already it’s very helpful at can relieve a lot of stress and tension and it actually helps with my Tourette’s if you do end up having to ratFor back pain a physical therapist can work wonders. If you haven’t seen one already it’s very helpful it can relieve a lot of stress tension and it actually helps with my Tourette’s if you do end up having Tourettes or even if it’s a pinched nerve that is connected to your motor muscle part of your brain. If you were in a car accident it could be brain trauma and not Tourette’s due to the fact that Tourette’s is normally a genetic modification. I definitely would recommend a doctor because if it’s brain trauma it could result in severe hormonal and mental difficulties. Of course I don’t want you to feel pressured or pushed to do this because it is your choice and it is your light lighOf course I don’t want you to feel pressured or pushed to do this because it is your choice and it is your life but I do recommend it :)

For back pain a physical therapist can work wonders. If you haven’t seen one already it’s very helpful at can relieve a lot of stress and tension and it actually helps with my Tourette’s if you do end up having to ratFor back pain a physical therapist can work wonders. If you haven’t seen one already it’s very helpful it can relieve a lot of stress tension and it actually helps with my Tourette’s if you do end up having Tourettes or even if it’s a pinched nerve that is connected to your motor muscle part of your brain. If you were in a car accident it could be brain trauma and not Tourette’s due to the fact that Tourette’s is normally a genetic modification. I definitely would recommend a doctor because if it’s brain trauma it could result in severe hormonal and mental difficulties. Of course I don’t want you to feel pressured or pushed to do this because it is your choice and it is your light lighOf course I don’t want you to feel pressured or pushed to do this because it is your choice and it is your life but I do recommend it :)
Tourettes not to rats -.- I spazed sorry

Yah, my parents want me to see a doctor about my back pain which would be a good time to bring up the twitching I suppose...
Tourettes not to rats -.- I spazed sorry
I don't have to spaz to get a word completely wrong... My tablet does it for me by turning a completely good word into some weird combination of words 😂

Yah, my parents want me to see a doctor about my back pain which would be a good time to bring up the twitching I suppose...
That’s a great time to bring it up! Just say like “I have been having back pain for a while and I believe it’s connected to some twitching that has been going on for some time”
I don't have to spaz to get a word completely wrong... My tablet does it for me by turning a completely good word into some weird combination of words 😂
Hehe I have a excuse tho XD

That’s a great time to bring it up! Just say like “I have been having back pain for a while and I believe it’s connected to some twitching that has been going on for some time”
Yup! I think it would be a perfect moment... Its just getting the guts to do it tho lol.

Hehe I have a excuse tho XD
So do I... I've got a $30 Amazon tablet 😂

Most reactions

Back