Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Actually I am 100% serious. That guy and my brother have been good friends for years. They are about the same age, grew up in the same area, and met through a church function years and years ago. I've met him a few times and knew he was successful but had no idea what exactly he did.
Thats so awesome!! Ive always admired him. He is a genius when it comes to inventing stuff and building things. As well as experiments he does

Actually I am 100% serious. That guy and my brother have been good friends for years. They are about the same age, grew up in the same area, and met through a church function years and years ago. I've met him a few times and knew he was successful but had no idea what exactly he did.
Mark Rober is awesome, I love him. I really like how he paired up with Mr. Beast and Team Seas, to pick up over 30 million pounds of trash from the ocean/on the beaches.

I don't have a super recent picture, my hair is short now, just brushing my shoulders, but here I am anyway. This is me right before an audition :)
IMG_20220502_164335889.jpg

J

Just thought I would say this, when you showed your pic I was like "Wait what?" Cause I honestly thought you were a 30-40 year old lady with your art skills and your maturity on here. Please take that as a compliment
Thanks :rofl: nope, 19. Started doing art more at 16 and at 17 started actually letting people see my art and went from there! Now i have a piece displayed in a local tattoo parlor and a local brewery is giving me a whole wall to display my for sale pieces and wants me to do a mural for them!

Thanks :rofl: nope, 19. Started doing art more at 16 and at 17 started actually letting people see my art and went from there! Now i have a piece displayed in a local tattoo parlor and a local brewery is giving me a whole wall to display my for sale pieces and wants me to do a mural for them!
Wow. Only 3 years of art experience and your a boss. Incredible...

Which pieces of art did you sell to them?

Wow. Only 3 years of art experience and your a boss. Incredible...

Which pieces of art did you sell to them?
I sold my big horse one to the tattoo parlor. The brewery is giving me a wall to display and sell my art, so i hang my work with the title and prices and their customers can contact me about buying!

Don’t know if someone has asked you this before, but do you have any ambition to be a tattoo artist? I imagine you would be really good.

Don’t know if someone has asked you this before, but do you have any ambition to be a tattoo artist? I imagine you would be really good.
Not really, i perfer painting, but i wouldn't be opposed to it. I think id be terrified that if i messed up it would be permanently on their body😂

Man...I just basically read all 68 pages when I should have been sleeping 😂😵😬...
Its nice to actually see who were talking with!... Maybe I will post a picture sometime but a fair warning, (and I know everyone else says it but this time its for real) I am not pretty, handsome or cute in any way shape or form... I've been trying to cure my acne for years... The moment I'm getting rid of the acne, it just flares up like crazy 😞... So I live life without ever seeing a clear me...

Same man, we are in this together. My acne was not near as bad as it usually is in the picture above. It doesn't matter what product I use, it never goes away.

You are both very handsome young men! Not to be a creepy older woman - not hitting on you! Just want to reassure you that acne might make you feel self-conscious, but it really doesn't hide your features or make you unattractive. You're just both at that age where acne can happen, and you're doing the right things to fix it. Time and maturity will also help. Just avoid picking/popping/doing the things that cause acne scarring, and it will pass and get under control in time. But even with acne now, it doesn't spoil either of your looks. :)

Just avoid picking/popping/doing the things that cause acne scarring, and it will pass and get under control in time.
Too late :rofl:

You are both very handsome young men! Not to be a creepy older woman - not hitting on you!
Thank you... And I knew you weren't lol.
It is kinda weird for someone of the opposite gender to compliment someone about their looks... Especially on the internet. Because it can look like the person was flirting or hitting on them... When truthfully it was a simple compliment and nothing else.
Like I could easily say to a guy: "Looking sharp" but if I said to a girl: "You're very pretty"... Thats kinda weird then 😂. I mean, if I truthfully was in a relationship and loved her I would say it with no issues but you dont just walk up to any person of opposite gender and go: "You're beautiful" 😅

Most reactions

Back