Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I’ve found Skinfix Acne+ 2%BHA Cleanser works. Salycilic Acid is always good, but this reduces obvious acne spots and also clears it.
Thanks! I use stridex pads which use salycilic acid....

I use those pads about 2-3 times a day. I just got started back up because I was trying to just wash my face with a facial soap but that definitely wasn't working.

Yah, I have a bad habit of touching my face as well... Its hard not to
What facial cleanser do you use?

Never used the pads before. What are the ingredients?

My acne wasnt that bad. Its finally starting to go away. It seems that when i try to wash my face multiple times a day it gets worse. Then when i dont do anything it gets better.

What facial cleanser do you use?

Never used the pads before. What are the ingredients?
The pads I use are the Stridex maximum strength. It has a 2% salicylic acid mix. It doesnt show all the ingredients on the container but I'm pretty sure its on the box... I threw that away when I got it though.

Then the facial soap that made it worse was stuff my mom got me called cetaphil

My acne wasnt that bad. Its finally starting to go away. It seems that when i try to wash my face multiple times a day it gets worse. Then when i dont do anything it gets better.
If you wash your face too many times a day, your acne will get worse, because your face drys out. When you dry your face out, your glands go into overdrive, producing more oil than is necessary. This in turn, creates more acne.

There’s really no reason to wash your face more than 2 times a day.

I got this cream from my dermatologist, that I apply at night after I wash my face. Then in the morning, I wash off the cream. That’s the two times I wash my face in a day.

I decided to try to take a decent photo :/:unsure:... My camera on my phone is really cruddy so tgeres that and then my acne is just some icing on the cake...
I really dont know if I should but here it goes...

0524221744_HDR.jpg

Look who I ran to today
View attachment 150893

also i look weird in the pic
So do I tho so
Wait a min, hol up a sec... You guys happen live in the same area and just ran into each other!? SO COOL! Im just imagining you guys meeting and it being like: "Dont I know you?" "WAIT! Your from the fish forum! OH MY GOOOOD."

Super cool. Where and how did you meet? Thats pretty crazy.

You both look very nice in the picure by the way...

Wait a min, hol up a sec... You guys happen live in the same area and just ran into each other!? SO COOL! Im just imagining you guys meeting and it being like: "Dont I know you?" "WAIT! Your from the fish forum! OH MY GOOOOD."

Super cool. Where and how did you meet? Thats pretty crazy.

You both look very nice in the picure by the way...
puppet-awkward (1).gif

Most reactions

Back