What are you doing today?

I understand the thought. That isn't quite true, though...some of our ancestors killed some of their ancestors, which isn't quite the same. There are still some hard feelings about that of course, and some of the consequences are long-lasting. It isn't "our" country; it's theirs, too. Most people seem to realize that things are the way they are, now, and we need to learn to address the long-term consequences and otherwise get along the best we can.
That is true, and I agree that actions have consequences and that we now need to deal with what our ancestors have done and do the best that we can do now...
Still does not justify the actions done though...

When I first saw you're post on that, I was surprised and thought that it could possibly be taken offensively by Natives, but I realize now that they are accepting of it and support it...
So that's cool!

When I first saw you're post on that, I was surprised and thought that it could possibly be taken offensively by Natives, but I realize now that they are accepting of it and support it...
So that's cool!
It was one of our Shoshone kids that led it. :)

Pretty much finished upgrading my main computer system from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Fortunately way back when I did an upgrade and then rolled back to Windows 10. The reason that I rolled back is that there were issues with some really old games I like to play but those issues are now gone. Since Microsoft closed the loop hole that allowed for the use of a Windows 7 or 8/8.1 product key to activate I'm glad that I did the previous free upgrade as it generated a digital license for the machine associated with my Microsoft account.

BTW... If you have tried in the past to upgrade to Windows 11 and it failed due to hardware requirements it looks like Microsoft is now allowing the install on unsupported hardware but you have to agree to a disclaimer that your system will not be supported by Microsoft and you will not be able to get updates. Looks like this is garbage and Microsoft is just covering their butts in case a future update messes up your system. My main system fails as to hardware due to the CPU which is stupid as it is an AMD Ryzen 7 8-core/16-thread processor running at 3.6GHz.. After the upgrade Windows Updates was fine including security, feature and optional updates including device driver updates. Even though you can probably now upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 it is no longer free and you would need a Windows 11 product key.

Yesterday was successful at the evergreen state fair! Today is expected to be just as busy. I am definitely going to be joining their spring show and coming back next year
67D0E9D9-1916-4BD6-B2B3-D36FFDBFA01A.jpeg
B7EFD7FF-36CF-4437-A9E0-A5ECAAF98009.jpeg
6ED40E5E-796C-4158-8005-9B52F4DE1202.jpeg

My oldest daughter announced she wanted a fish tank in her house, so I guess I have had an influence. I happened to have a spare so I got things together today, to drive over and set it up tomorrow. She used the Latin names of the fish she wanted, had thoroughly researched the nitrogen cycle and had made an aquascaping plan... Awwww.

While I'm in the city she lives in, I'll stop at the airport and pick up a box of fish a friend sent me. In it, among a total of 8 species will be 3 I have never seen alive.

My oldest daughter announced she wanted a fish tank in her house, so I guess I have had an influence. I happened to have a spare so I got things together today, to drive over and set it up tomorrow. She used the Latin names of the fish she wanted, had thoroughly researched the nitrogen cycle and had made an aquascaping plan... Awwww.

While I'm in the city she lives in, I'll stop at the airport and pick up a box of fish a friend sent me. In it, among a total of 8 species will be 3 I have never seen alive.
Parent success.

What are you doing today?​

I've slept in. Woke up just before 3 am. Exhausted from two days expo and the preps beforehand. 😴

Most reactions

Back