What are you doing today?

Im so glad I check ingredients on stuff LMHO.

I would've made mustard gas in the house 🫣😳🤣

Just got really ticked off and canceled my Netflix subscription. They were going to up my $19.99 per month ultra HD subscription to $22.99 per month. Not going to happen here. I can understand periodic cost increases and a $3.00 per month does not seem like much but that is actually a pretty high increase percentage wise. As I stated in my cancellation feedback... "They need me more than I need them.".

Shoot, I have Prime Video, HBO Max, Peacock, Paramount Plus and some free stuff. While I sort of like Netflix I sure don't need them. One more stream gone in the ongoing process of dropping cable and deciding what services to use.

I'm traveling on business, headed home tomorrow. I just sang "As Time Goes By" in the hotel lobby, accompanied by a guy named Doug Goodkin, who is a LEGEND in my field, the guy who literally wrote the book on my style of education. What an experience, getting to make music with him. I guess it would be a bit like an attorney getting to chat law with a Supreme Court justice.

Sadly, no one got a video.

As with any Sunday this time of year I'm watching NFL football but also doing what may be a never ending project as to organizing all my photos. I made the mistake of organizing my photos largely by date taken. Of course that, on hindsight, makes it hard to actually find a photo I want so I re-doing according to categories such as birds, scenic, etc.. LOL! Since I have over 2300 photos that I have personally taken this may take just a little bit of time. ;)

Anyway, while messing with this today I came across the following image. Nothing really special as it is just an angled shot across the top of an ice cube tray just out of my freezer. I know the cause of this and what makes it happen but it still amazes me. The thing sticking out of the top of the ice cube is actually a hollow tube of ice caused by how ice forms and hydraulic pressures.

icecube-tray.jpg

Took Mrs. Badger and @TheLavenderBadger out in the desert to try out the hunting rifle tonight. Neither of them had shot it before, so I set up a few gallon jugs filled with water at 100 yards. Both of them blew the stuffings out of their jug on their first shot. Ever shoot a water jug with a .243 soft nose? The explosion is most gratifying. :)

Going out for my daily three mile walk in a little bit . Been doing that since around the first of October and can do it in one hour now . Changed my eating habits and cut out salt , sugar , caffeine and dairy with a vengeance. It’s never too late to do something positive in life .
That's a good start...

Writing a letter to Dr Rabi Tawil of New York today

Most reactions

Back