What are you doing today?

Can't help you there. I'm pretty good with fly fishing in mountain creeks. Don't know diddly squat about using lures in lakes, big rivers, or estuaries. I did do some surf fishing once, using a walmart casting rod and some sand fleas we caught on the beach. Caught two whiting. That is the extent of my expertise! Good luck.
Ah dang...
You should try getting into lures!! They're super fun to use!

Thanks for you're honesty!

I want to get into fly fishing as well someday. It looks sooo cool and relaxing as well

Taking this lil dude to go get his 🥜removedView attachment 327844
Oh, he probably won't forgive you for a while for letting those horrible abductors at the vet's office do that to him 😂
In that photo he's looking at you like: "Please... Mom, I promise I won't get any girlfriends"

Taking this lil dude to go get his 🥜removedView attachment 327844
poor doggie..and then he'll have to wear the cone of shame
6b94f4e9-e11a-492f-a161-92aacc2e7ec1-retina-large.jpg

Ah dang...
You should try getting into lures!! They're super fun to use!

Thanks for you're honesty!

I want to get into fly fishing as well someday. It looks sooo cool and relaxing as well
You are going to want to use lots of larger cranks. Stuff to get their attention. They should be bulking up for winter now and looking for bigger meals.

You are going to want to use lots of larger cranks. Stuff to get their attention. They should be bulking up for winter now and looking for bigger meals.
Yup! Thats my plan! I got a few new lures, including that jointed shad and D.O.A shrimp in the bottom photo. I'm going to start off with sorta small and inexpensive lures to test what the fish are after and of course for any snag areas.
I also found a knot that I LOVE. It's the Palomar knot and it's super simple to tie and supposed to be really strong

While I was at gym today, I saw this cool car:
1695854698078.jpeg

It is a Chevrolet Omega, Brazilian version for the Opel Omega A. The model had good sales, also being used as taxis. My uncle had one and it was one of the most comfortable cars I ride as passenger, comparable only to a Honda Accord.

Most reactions

Back