What are you doing today?

If I was told I couldn't eat pasta... I would become more Italian than my grandmother and join a mafia
Hahahaha I literally cried happy tears when I found a gluten free pasta where the taste and texture wasn’t all wrong

Think I'm finally done shopping. Just ordered a 3X5 foot area rug for under the coffee table. I think I did pretty OK. Entertainment center, coffee table and rug for under $500.00. Total cost: $490.00. There was another rug I also liked but it has tassels on the ends and, from past experience, tassels are a pain with a vacuum.
https://bestier.net/collections/rug...4&_fid=a7ac64aca&_ss=c&variant=41221224398987
Now comes the hard part; waiting for the table and rug to get here.

rug.jpg

Must've been like manna from heaven!
Sigh there was a manna from heaven item at a fast food place when I lived in Texas called Jack In The Box that had a pasta item on their menu that I loved. Picture deep fried cheese ravioli with a tangy marinara dipping sauce. I loved the stuff!

Kansas City... I think it was Kansas City but could be wrong on that... had/has a place when I went through there 11-12 years ago that was pretty interesting. It was/is an Italian take out place that was pretty danged good. This was when I was hitch hiking from Ohio to Wyoming. I camped there for at least a couple of weeks., There was also an open air shopping mall that was pretty cool., It was almost like a maze with a central fountain. This wasn't your normal fountain as it covered a lot of area with pulsing jets of water. Spent several enjoyable days there watching kids play in the water jets and reading. The fountain system wasn't like a pool type fountain. It was all flat and open. I would LOVE to do another such trip but I'm just too old now to be hitch hiking even though it is my favorite mode of travel. Hey I traveled the U.S twice this way and most have never done once.

In this day and age, hitch hiking is a dangerous mode of travel. Many drivers now are leery of picking up strangers. 40 years ago it was a safer option than nowadays.

Today I will be live painting at the Seattle museum of flight for Seafair. Will be painting right in front of the runway where the blue angels will be taking off at 3
9EDFBE07-1E94-4B3F-9015-0225E03144F3.jpeg

Most reactions

Back