Maybe a bit creepy!

Honestly, he probably feels threatened by you in some way... This is often why a boy will target another specific boy... You may be better in school than he is (get better grades), better in sports, have a better home life, etc.. who knows? The other reason can sometimes be because the boy is VERY insecure about themselves inside... On the outside they put on a show to hide their feelings and will sometimes act all macho... and even go so far as to bully others to make themselves feel better about themselves... like they have power over something, when inside they feel powerless... I'm not saying that you should feel sorry for bullies, but sometimes it helps to understand their mentality... Bullies are usually not very well "adjusted" individuals... If that makes sense?
That does make perfect sense. I also may think it had to do with a previous relationship... My ex girlfriend (I know, I'm way to young, I don't know why I fell for it) is now girlfriends to the bully. I think why he bullied me more previously, is because he liked her, but she was my girlfriend.

Now he bullies me just for fun and because I'm, "easy pickings". I don't think he realizes what he's dealing with.

That does make perfect sense. I also may think it had to do with a previous relationship... My ex girlfriend (I know, I'm way to young, I don't know why I fell for it) is now girlfriends to the bully. I think why he bullied me more previously, is because he liked her, but she was my girlfriend.

Now he bullies me just for fun and because I'm, "easy pickings". I don't think he realizes what he's dealing with.
“I don’t know why I fell for it” lol we have all been there

Oh please. I'm ugly.
Why do you say you're ugly?

Look, every single youth out there thinks he/she is ugly, trust me. I used to think (and still somewhat) that I was ugly. After getting peoples advice here on TFF, I now know that I'm not as ugly as I though. Don't you see?

(And all of this is coming from a guy...)

61A7FCBF-0F89-43EB-A8FD-F38E77BEE7B1.png

Ahhhh, now it all makes sense! I see the "Big Picture" now... Why is it always about a girl?? LOL... Yes, he probably started picking on you because he was jealous. You were dating/seeing a girl he really liked... Now he continues to pick on you because she is now his girlfriend and he feels threatened by you... He is probably afraid that she will like you again and that he will lose her.. Unfortunately a lot of girls go for the "bad boys", but they will wake up one day and realize that they should have been looking for the "good" boys, and that they had been wasting their time...

Ahhhh, now it all makes sense! I see the "Big Picture" now... Why is it always about a girl?? LOL... Yes, he probably started picking on you because he was jealous. You were dating/seeing a girl he really liked... Now he continues to pick on you because she is now his girlfriend and he feels threatened by you... He is probably afraid that she will like you again and that he will lose her.. Unfortunately a lot of girls go for the "bad boys", but they will wake up one day and realize that they should have been looking for the "good" boys, and that they had been wasting their time...
Now THAT is a good overview.

His sister (and his sister friends) also shoot me nasty stares and say rude things to me. His sister is the "coolest girl there" so she has many "cool girl" friends.

She is rude and snobby to me in gym class and she is also that way to my sister. When I asked her why she was being rude, she said, "You hurt my friend, so I'm going to hurt you". (Although, my parents broke us up, because they thought I was to young for a relationship. I was super mad at the time, but I'm happy they did it now)

It's really getting ugly. I mean, talk rude to me all day, but when you do so to my sister or brother? Now you've stepped over the line. Now, there is going to be a fight.

Most reactions

Back