What are you doing today?

The artwork contest doesnt even start till midnight ET
I dont see anywhere to vote yet…all you did was register so u can vote

The artwork contest doesnt even start till midnight ET
I dont see anywhere to vote yet…all you did was register so u can vote
I clicked a button that said vote and then confirm... Idk...

@JuiceBox52
@Fishmanic

See? People can vote now if they want. Weird they don't wait till after the contest tho
1000002514.jpg
1000002515.jpg
1000002516.jpg

People
Download the art battle app on your phone. Then register to vote and then cast your vote for Guisiana.

finalists will be announced in a few minutes!

Sorry you didnt win this time. Excellent detailed painting but the crowd may have thought it was a bit too morbid. Keep doing your artwork … its top notch

Hey guys, isn't it a bit "sketch" to vote before you see the art?

It was all way past my eastern bedtime so I didn't check in. But looking at the artist bios, you're in good company there.

Better luck next time. Sadly was too late to vote, but it allowed me anyways, always good practice.

I don't really watch the Oscars anymore that much. I used to watch it when it came on and get all into it but now I don't really enjoy seeing it.
So afterwards if there's something I wanted to see that sounds interesting, I'll look up a video and watch it.

The only thing I've heard about this time that I wanted to see was Billie Eilish's performance of her song "What was I made for".
In my opinion, THIS is exactly how ALMOST every song should be done at events such as this.
She let her song speak for itself and didn't add anything. It was a beautiful performance and a great song.

Most reactions

Back