What are you doing today?

I've been stuck on a water change FOREVER cause the piece of wood in my tank is not standing right and keeps falling and then when I set it back up, there is not a lot of space under it for fish... It literally fell out of no where and I'm trying to get my tank back the way it was before but nothing is looking right and I'm so stressed and mad at it

I've been stuck on a water change FOREVER cause the piece of wood in my tank is not standing right and keeps falling and then when I set it back up, there is not a lot of space under it for fish... It literally fell out of no where and I'm trying to get my tank back the way it was before but nothing is looking right and I'm so stressed and mad at it
Take a step back....get a glass of water, and chill for a minute. There's no drama and it doesn't need to go back exactly the way it was 👍🏻 let your expectation be reasonable...come back to it when you feel better

Take a step back....get a glass of water, and chill for a minute. There's no drama and it doesn't need to go back exactly the way it was 👍🏻 let your expectation be reasonable...come back to it when you feel better
But I finally had a tank set up where it was set up how I liked! And now of course this happens... I THINK I corrected it but I might have messed up some other things, idk...
I'm just mad at the tank, mad at myself, and mad at things I may have caused... I REALLY want this tank to work out! I'm gonna be absolutely heartbroken if it doesnt

But I finally had a tank set up where it was set up how I liked! And now of course this happens... I THINK I corrected it but I might have messed up some other things, idk...
I'm just mad at the tank, mad at myself, and mad at things I may have caused... I REALLY want this tank to work out! I'm gonna be absolutely heartbroken if it doesnt
It will work out fine, and you'll get it looking how you liked it again you just need to take a breather 👍🏻

Tanks are constantly evolving works of art. They're never "the way they were before." Do your best and go forward. And yeah, take a break.

Today we're celebrating the Badgerling's birthday. We trucked her and a bunch of her friends up to South Pass City (a historical, semi-restored ghost town) where, among other things, we toured a 100 meter deep mine tunnel. Now we're back at Badger Manor eating an irresponsible amount of pizza. @TheLavenderBadger

Today we're celebrating the Badgerling's birthday. We trucked her and a bunch of her friends up to South Pass City (a historical, semi-restored ghost town) where, among other things, we toured a 100 meter deep mine tunnel. Now we're back at Badger Manor eating an irresponsible amount of pizza. @TheLavenderBadger
Happy Birthday to the Badgerling! Sounds like a fun day.

Tanks are constantly evolving works of art. They're never "the way they were before." Do your best and go forward. And yeah, take a break.
Yah that's true I guess... Just upsets me when I can't have it exactly to how I set it up 😅

Hopefully it's good now 🫣
20230712_154026.jpg

At the airport, after a whole bunch of hurdles and delays, with time to spare. Thank goodness for wheelchair assistance 😅
Virginia, here I come.
Can’t wait to meet this little guy and bring him home
CD753D18-B3AB-4DB9-9EAC-6F75626AFAE3.jpeg

Most reactions

Back