What are you doing today?

Planted a fig tree in backyard!

20230428_192424.jpg

I got to MC a huge pipe band concert tonight. The concert was great, and it's always fun to have an excuse to put on a kilt.

Then went over to my hunting buddy's place just down the block for a backyard campfire, elk steaks, and a high-quality adult beverage. Ain't life wonderful.

Actually sort of bummed. Just found out about a half an hour ago that a moderator on my computer help forums died. Her on-line handle was JoanA and her actual name was/is Joan Archer. As she lived in the UK I never met her in person but she was still a good friend. She was involved in several other computer forums and has helped many, MANY, people in her life. Other than computers her passion was cross stitching. She will be sorely missed.

Actually sort of bummed. Just found out about a half an hour ago that a moderator on my computer help forums died. Her on-line handle was JoanA and her actual name was/is Joan Archer. As she lived in the UK I never met her in person but she was still a good friend. She was involved in several other computer forums and has helped many, MANY, people in her life. Other than computers her passion was cross stitching. She will be sorely missed.
Im so sorry for your loss... 😔

I should be in the garden. But I am recovering from the weekend, it was very long.

Attachments

• 20230430_123734.jpg
    20230430_123734.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 15

Most reactions

Back