What are you doing today?

My fourth and fifth graders have their songwriting concert next week. Yesterday one of my fifth grade groups worked super hard and finished a couple minutes early, but too late to start something new. So we were just sitting there having a class talk about random things. Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, the whole class started stomping a steady beat together. I thought it sounded like Storm Troopers, so I started humming the Imperial March. In a moment the whole class was singing, "Da, Da, Da, da DAda, da DAda."

My job is very weird sometimes.

Today brings a trip to Lowe’s and a van full of dirt, a trip to the police department to file a restraining order, donuts and chick fil a (on the one day I am allowed to have gluten, dairy, and eggs, for the sole purpose of making my stomach angry before a medical procedure tomorrow). Yay!

Today brings a trip to Lowe’s and a van full of dirt, a trip to the police department to file a restraining order, donuts and chick fil a (on the one day I am allowed to have gluten, dairy, and eggs, for the sole purpose of making my stomach angry before a medical procedure tomorrow). Yay!
I can understand the restraining order, but why would you need to file donuts and chick fil a with the police department? Man, you need a permit for EVERYTHING these days!

You: *walks into police department*
"Here, y'all want some donuts?"
Cop: *goes to grab one*
You: "Not so fast there, let's talk business first"
You get donuts, but what do I get out of this transaction?

For real though, our police department is amazing and we have brought them donuts in the past

😂

I'm really glad to hear that... I know you guys definitely need em.
Where I live is really low crime. It’s really funny because when there’s a single call all the units will rush over because they’re bored 😂

Where I live is really low crime.
I knew the crime is somewhat low... I was saying that due to other things...
It’s really funny because when there’s a single call all the units will rush over because they’re bored 😂
LOL.
"The neighbors are having a party and the music is too loud?... Ok we'll be right over to check it out"
*whole station arrives*
"Oh, they were completely over exaggerating, its not bad at all... Welp, nothing else to do for the day, might as well join in the party!"

I knew the crime is somewhat low... I was saying that due to other things...

LOL.
"The neighbors are having a party and the music is too loud?... Ok we'll be right over to check it out"
*whole station arrives*
"Oh, they were completely over exaggerating, its not bad at all... Welp, nothing else to do for the day, might as well join in the party!"
Yep. Or someone’s microwave catches on fire but it’s a small fire and is out before the fire truck gets there, and 3 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, and 4 cop cars show up 😂

Yep. Or someone’s microwave catches on fire but it’s a small fire and is out before the fire truck gets there, and 3 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, and 4 cop cars show up 😂
Dang! They take their jobs SERIOUSLY 😅

Most reactions

Back