What are you doing today?

Wait, you're doing a choreographed dance at your wedding? Pretty ambitious. When Mrs. Badger and I got hitched, I was proud of myself for having my tie tied and getting everybody to show up more or less at the right place.
We are. We have our ideal song to be choreographed, and if im physically not able to do it, we will have a backup song to just slow dance to. It was my fiancés idea, as he used to do ballroom dancing and loves choreography. He has his heart set on teaching me so we will see 😂

Went of a middle of the night adventure last night to chase the aurora. The clouds did not clear as scheduled, but this photo (as confirmed by other enthusiasts) does in fact show some color behind the clouds. The people in south central Washington got a fantastic clearing around 1 am and some great shots
(credit to whoever shot these)
A2461349-EF41-4850-9BE8-E539553571CE.jpeg

Attachments

• 5A73D2E4-DEC6-4FB9-BD4F-CD222F3D1A57.png
    5A73D2E4-DEC6-4FB9-BD4F-CD222F3D1A57.png
    231 KB · Views: 19
  • A139D941-4066-4C8B-A05B-616BFAA97588.png
    A139D941-4066-4C8B-A05B-616BFAA97588.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 18
We are. We have our ideal song to be choreographed, and if im physically not able to do it, we will have a backup song to just slow dance to. It was my fiancés idea, as he used to do ballroom dancing and loves choreography. He has his heart set on teaching me so we will see 😂
Mrs. Badger and I used to pretty decent at ballroom dancing, then we got really into country swing which is even more fun. But we didn't learn until we had been married a few years, so you're ahead of the game. Hope you're able to do it.

Went of a middle of the night adventure last night to chase the aurora. The clouds did not clear as scheduled, but this photo (as confirmed by other enthusiasts) does in fact show some color behind the clouds. The people in south central Washington got a fantastic clearing around 1 am and some great shots
(credit to whoever shot these)View attachment 316711
Absolutely stunning!
Id love to see the aurora in-person someday... Definitely on my bucket list

Mrs. Badger and I used to pretty decent at ballroom dancing, then we got really into country swing which is even more fun. But we didn't learn until we had been married a few years, so you're ahead of the game. Hope you're able to do it.
Sigh, I've never been a dancer. When others were dancing, even in high school, I was behind a set of drums and never learned. Sort of feel that I missed something but also had something most don't as in the drumming.

Got my 'day clock' today but have not hung it. I want to make sure that it works before hanging which will take a while as one cycle of the hand takes a week.

Sigh, I've never been a dancer. When others were dancing, even in high school, I was behind a set of drums and never learned. Sort of feel that I missed something but also had something most don't as in the drumming.

Got my 'day clock' today but have not hung it. I want to make sure that it works before hanging which will take a while as one cycle of the hand takes a week.
NIce...glad to see you followed my advice and bought the DAY CLOCK. Just hang it up right now....it would be a rarity for a quartz day clock to not work. And if it doesnt work, just set it to Saturday as when you're retired , everyday is Saturday.
61OfGlBTT0L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
NIce...glad to see you followed my advice and bought the DAY CLOCK. Just hang it up right now....it would be a rarity for a quartz day clock to not work. And if it doesnt work, just set it to Saturday as when you're retired , everyday is Saturday.
61OfGlBTT0L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
I didn't get the one you linked. I got the following as it just seemed to fit me and was half the price. ;). It seems to be working fine but I still need to wait till midnight to set properly on the line between days That will probably be tonight or tomorrow.
clock2.jpg

Just got done hanging my 'day clock'. Fits the location well and I didn't even have to move the hook from the old clock. :) LOL! I've said that I like to cook. To the left of the clock are 5 and 8 quart crock pots. To the right is a 4 liter dual basket Farberware deep fryer. You should see the top of my fridge holding a 7 inch meat slicer, Farberware Open Hearth electric grill/rotisserie and a blender. Just not enough cabinet space to keep anywhere else. Ya, I like Farberware. ;)

They also sold the same clock in a darker beige that I sort of wish I had gotten as it may have blended with the cabinets better instead but this works fine.

IMG_2757.JPG

Most reactions

Back