What are you doing today?

Cool, I'll watch for it in my travels. ;) Do you have a tracking number so I can watch for it and be in the proper somewhere in space? ;)

Why am I getting the feeling that you are just about a weird as I? Don't take that wrong as I appreciate weirdness as much as my own insanity. And, yes, I DO consider myself insane. A lot of years ago I decided to come up with a one line to define sanity and here is what I came up with; "What ever is considered the norm within any given society". With what is going on with today's societies I make an active attempt to not part of the norm. Therefore I must be insane. ;)
Everyday on the news I hear reports about crazier and crazier things happening in the world.. Everyone else in the world is insane. You and I are among the few sane ones left.

Last edited:
Does it come as a wrist watch? I could cheat at my doctor visit when he performs a mental status exam. Invariably he asks me what day it is.
On a quick search I didn't find a watch that was dedicated to the day of the week but there are MANY watches the DO display the date and day of the week.

I have a Citizen Eco-drve watch thas has a second hand and displays the day and date. The battery is charged by light in your surroundings so no need to change the battery every year or two.
IMG_2729.jpeg

Working on (my first ever) triptych painting set today. Inspired by ANZAC day. Totally new concept idea, and I’ve never done a triptych before. Plus it’s landscape which is one of my downfalls. Wish me luck 😂

Working on (my first ever) triptych painting set today. Inspired by ANZAC day. Totally new concept idea, and I’ve never done a triptych before. Plus it’s landscape which is one of my downfalls. Wish me luck 😂
Good luck! I'm sure it'll be awesome!

So wait... Does that make the original star wars trilogy a "Triptych"?

Most reactions

Back