What are you doing today?

LOL! You must be watching the Super Bowl. ;) Actually the game has been entertaining but, even with only a 10 point lead at the half, Philly has basically dominated the game so far. And then the KC quarterback looks to have had iis ankle sprain aggravated again.
Yah my dad is lol. I'm on here while he's watching it 😂
I've been watching the ads on and off

I made a gif of the little bee. He was just cleaning himself off. I thought it was kinda cool
20230212_130213_1.gif

I just called the LPS about the fish and they said that I could being them in and the owner gave me a price of $2.50 each which I'm not necessarily happy about (I was expecting maybe $3.50-4.00 a piece)... Especially for STORE credit...
But I'm hopefully gonna make it out there around Thursday or Friday.
Kinda feel a bit gypped on the price they said...
They sell them for like $17.99 there soooo

I just called the LPS about the fish and they said that I could being them in and the owner gave me a price of $2.50 each which I'm not necessarily happy about (I was expecting maybe $3.50-4.00 a piece)... Especially for STORE credit...
But I'm hopefully gonna make it out there around Thursday or Friday.
Kinda feel a bit gypped on the price they said...
They sell them for like $17.99 there soooo
I'm sure they get them dirt cheap wholesale so it makes sense.

I'm sure they get them dirt cheap wholesale so it makes sense.
I heard him whispering to himself as he was trying to find them on the wholesaler's site...
I heard him kinda say this as he was looking for them: "ok... Peacock Gudgeons let's see... Hmm... Um. Goby gudgeon. 6.50. Ok."
Then he speaks up thinking this will be all I hear and goes: "We'll take them for 2.50 if that sounds good."
I wanted to counter at $3 but I didn't have the courage. Lol

I heard him whispering to himself as he was trying to find them on the wholesaler's site...
I heard him kinda say this as he was looking for them: "ok... Peacock Gudgeons let's see... Hmm... Um. Goby gudgeon. 6.50. Ok."
Then he speaks up thinking this will be all I hear and goes: "We'll take them for 2.50 if that sounds good."
I wanted to counter at $3 but I didn't have the courage. Lol
Ok, then that's pretty messed up. Especially for homebred fish.
I would have countered $5. The lowest I would go is $4. If he said no then it's his loss.

Ok, then that's pretty messed up. Especially for homebred fish.
I would have countered $5. The lowest I would go is $4. If he said no then it's his loss.
Maybe I can work it out when I go later this week 🤷‍♂️
I personally feel like $5 is too much, $4-4.50 would be my max, otherwise it feels like its too much...
But for store credit Id be using with them, I feel like I got let down

Most reactions

Back