What are you doing today?

I heard him whispering to himself as he was trying to find them on the wholesaler's site...
I heard him kinda say this as he was looking for them: "ok... Peacock Gudgeons let's see... Hmm... Um. Goby gudgeon. 6.50. Ok."
Then he speaks up thinking this will be all I hear and goes: "We'll take them for 2.50 if that sounds good."
I wanted to counter at $3 but I didn't have the courage. Lol
Yeah our lfs has a policy for 30% of profits so whenever i sell fish i always emphasize they are dumbo guppies so i get extra lol

My 340 gph powerhead is out for delivery, and I don't have my waterfall built yet! Better get with it, I guess. I want to have everything up and running the moment it's warm enough to order plants.
We better be getting an update journal so we can see it! :sly:😂😂

My 340 gph powerhead is out for delivery, and I don't have my waterfall built yet! Better get with it, I guess. I want to have everything up and running the moment it's warm enough to order plants.
Nice! I had the idea of making a little fountain in the tank but its so dry here that ill have to top off every 3 days

We better be getting an update journal so we can see it! :sly:😂😂
I've been taking lots of process pics. Probably about to start a journal, but thought I'd wait to see if this is actually going to work. Managing expectations and all that.

I finished up my final exam on social/emotional... Look at this question and the answers for it 😂😂
This was a real easy one to answer but the fact that these were actually options 💀😂
20230213_131228.jpg

And sense that was my FINAL exam, I'm completely done with that class! I'm so glad it's over tbh...

Now I just gotta finish up my Biology, Geography, and Math

I finished up my final exam on social/emotional... Look at this question and the answers for it 😂😂
This was a real easy one to answer but the fact that these were actually options 💀😂
View attachment 311241

Most reactions

Back