The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lovelies! This is a shortened version of what I want for my reef tank :shout: :lol: :D

Corals:
Sarcophyton leather corals
Pachyclavularia star polyps
Branching soft corals
Euphyllia Ancora- anchor coral
Cynaria lacrymalis- doughnut coral
Lobophylliq open brain corals
Heliofungia plate corals
Seriatopora birds nest corals
Turbinaria species stony corals
Favia corals
Zoanthus polyps- my favorite corals. Must have them.
Mushroom anemones
Colonial anemones

Those are all the corals I liked, I really wanna have the zoas and mushies though.

Inverts:
Tridacna crocea- clam
Blue starfish
Serpent starfish
Spotted starfish
Pacific cleaner shrimp- Lysmata amboinensis
Peppermint shrimp- Lysmata wurdemanni
Fire shrimp- Lysmata debelius
Pistol shrimp- alpheus species
Emerald crab- mithrax sculptus
Blue-legged hermits- clibanarius tricolor
Scarlet reef hermits- paguristes cadenati
Blue-knuckle hermits- calcinus elegans
Nerite snails
Astraea snails
Sea urchin????

Fish:
Yellow tang
Purple tang
Yellow-eye tang
Coral beauty angelfish
Clown goby
Tangerine-striped goby
Barber pole goby
Green coral goby
Fire fish
Striped fang Blenny
Royal gramma
Percula clown
Ocellaris clown
Koi fairy wrasse
Red fin flasher wrasse
Pajama cardinals
Bangai cardinals

I guess your new 120 gallon is gonna be a salty tank?

I think you may have a compatibility problem with some of the fish you mentioned.................either way I'll be following your progress and good luck!

That's a lot of fish moffie.....some of them get too big even for a 120g

The sheer quantity of fish is also quite large, just saying. I have some marine friends that say salty tanks have much lower stocking levels than freshwater tanks. Some Tangs can be very territorial too, as can Clowns. Not sure about the rest.

That's not my stocking list, I thought that was obvious......... :blush: that's just what I want....

Rescaped two of my tanks, put some of my calmer fish in the 75 gallon and installed my two new internal pumps. Tank looks a little empty with most of its plants removed but I think the fish are happier with the new current they now have. Tank looks cloudy from all the work done, I'm hoping its crystal clear again by tomorrow

Pics or it didn't happen Phantomlink........LOL

Hey Lovelies! Since I pruned the you-know-what outta the 36 gallon I might try to catch the Lemon Tetras again later today. I want to move them to my son's 55 gallon with the rest of the Tetras in his South American setup so the 36 gallon can be all South East Asian. With the plants it's nearly impossible to net them, but now it's much easier.............we'll see how that turns out. If it works I can then move the Glass Catfish to the 36 gallon as originally planned. Win/win

Hey Lovelies!!!

I was all alone at work today.. I listened to Led Zepplin, Social Distortion, The Black Crowes, and The Beatles..

It was a good day..

Everybody is back from vacation next week.. I luzz working alone.. Prefer to work alone.. The guy I work with retires next year.. I hope that either his position never gets refilled, or they hire a 23 year old, 5 foot Asian chick skrate out of college.. Either scenario would be acceptable..

Pics or it didn't happen Phantomlink........LOL

Hey Lovelies! Since I pruned the you-know-what outta the 36 gallon I might try to catch the Lemon Tetras again later today. I want to move them to my son's 55 gallon with the rest of the Tetras in his South American setup so the 36 gallon can be all South East Asian. With the plants it's nearly impossible to net them, but now it's much easier.............we'll see how that turns out. If it works I can then move the Glass Catfish to the 36 gallon as originally planned. Win/win
when I get home, its alot emptier with only 4 amazon swords instead of like 9 and I removed all the hornwort, added some caves and an ornament from the old live bearer. I'll take a picture of all the tanks

Why post pictures when I can do video?!

It should be done uploading in 30 minutes, I'll post the link I did a quick tour of the tanks

Awesome, I can't wait to see it. 8)

Hey Lovelies! I finally hooked up the canister to Zach's 55 gallon, he' got 3 filters running. A Rena XP2, an Emperor 280 & a Penguin 200. It' like a washing machine in there.......in a couple of weeks I'll remove the 200 and in another couple of weeks I'll remove the 280. Should be long enough to get the new filter fully cycled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back