The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you bring in 2013 with The Black Crowes..

I implore you to kick back and enjoy one of the most depressing songs I has ever heard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=d3kROsmHPSU&list=AL94UKMTqg-9C4OwB5F4iFnkN2oFR3qYmk&NR=1

http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

Best wideo of da year lovelies! Enwoy!

Hey lovelies! Video tour of my tanks shot via iPhone 5 :)

Hey Lovelies!!!

I was checking out the sex farm and I noticed I was missing my blue female.. I searched high, I searched low and finally I found her wedged between the wall and the filter.. She was a very happy guppy when I freed her..

I felt horrible, but she is fine now..

Hey there Lovelies! I know it's a bit late but I wish you all a wonderful New Year!xxx

Hey lovelies! Video tour of my tanks shot via iPhone 5
smile.png

Nice fish & tanks MoF, thanks for posting.

Hey Lovelies!!!

Anyone watch Ellen today?? If you did, did you notice anythang aboot her?? I sure did..

Hey Lovelies! Today I'm going to do water changes on all tanks and some serious pruning, especially to some very overgrown Anubias plants that can easily be split into 2 or 3 plants each. I also have some bunches of Crypts that will also be split & spread out.

I still can't seem to catch the other 4 Lemon Tetras, how sad is it to be outsmarted by fish?

I've also noticed the Glowlight Tetras in Zach's 55 gallon are all hiding in the tall plants. If I can relocate the Lemon Tetras to that 55 gallon, I can move the Glass Cats from the 20 gallon to the 36 gallon. That would free up space in the 20 gallon for the Glowlights.

Gonna get me some Axolotls :D They are like $60 or so for young adults, but I found someone near where I buy my fish that has babies for $10 each. Hoping to get a 20 gallon long I can house them in until they are big enough to go into my 50 gallon with the shubunkin

Wow, those are some cool looking cartoon creatures........

tumblr_lzuw7ngAqI1r6iebg.jpg

axolotl_ambystoma_17.jpg

their gills ( the red hairy things ) shouldn't be pointing forwards though, that means they're tanks current is too strong and are stressed. These things pretty much like still water. The ones I'm getting are only an inch long and shouldn't have their back legs developed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back