well these are my cars

Photo0019.jpg

normal_si7.jpg

which now looks like this as it is undergoing a full resto
1.jpg

and finally the latest adition to the family
STA70347.jpg

Husband pick up he won't have cars.

well, seeing as i'm a newbie with a big interest in cars, this is where i should place my first post :)

Just bought a new shape mondeo, which is so boring its unbelieveable!! But here is my old car, miss it like mad :(

Thursday6thApril019Medium.jpg

Thursday6thApril023Medium.jpg

Thursday6thApril004Medium.jpg

fc1.jpg

rich :)

Very nice focus (not at all chav, like alot we now see) thank you ebay for your crazy ass evo kits haha.

Im 33 and fancied a change so gave the missus the galaxy and purchased a panther black Focus TDCI, i must confess it came with 17" rims and i have just took delivery of 30mm Eibachs, Smoked lights for all corners and a full EGR kit (Like the subtle mods). As the price of fuel goes crazy i thought i'd have to sacrifice performance and just go with a subtle yet nice look to economic motoring. (Toyed on buying the mk2 but due to me having a works van 5 days per week it just wasnt a practical investment).

Were you a member of the FFOC (focus owners club) toyed on joining to gain some knowlege and take advantage of some of the offers but just dont know what the £20 to join a forum is all about.

My loaded 97' Jeep Cherokee Country Edition.. great for winter.

myjeep.jpg

nope, not at all.

yours actually looks very good.
lots of people around here rice out thery're focus' and they look terrible.

I know what you mean, every other ricer in Michigan drives one :rolleyes:

I have to admit though, the only one that ever caught me off gaurd SPANKED me in a race, had me by 2+ car lenghts up to 70

Dont have a pic of mine, but mine was a present from my husband. I got it last year, a 2006 Mitusbishi Lancer. He works for Mits as a mechanic so he got a very nice big discount and he services it every 1 - 2,000km for me.

He drives a Toyota Hilux 4x4 four door ute, which suits us perfect because we are very keen 4x4 people on weekends (except now I am to pregnant to go off road).

Toyota Hilux 4x4 four door ute,
Snap that what my hubby drives pic further up.

Toyota Hilux 4x4 four door ute,
Snap that what my hubby drives pic further up.

But my husbandsn is 20 years older than your husbands ute!

And it is horrible to go over bumps with, but its great for picking up fire wood and 4x4 driving.

everyone showing off nice shiny saloon cars. I wouldn't even think of taking a picture of my car. It has no importance or status other than a means for getting from where I am to where I want to go. No matter if you drive a rolls royce, a BMW, a lotus, maserati, mini or skoda, they all do the same thing, they start and stop and get you where you want to go. On thast basis, my car is the best of the lot. It is an old 12 year old peugeot 405 turbo diesel estate with a tow bar. I can get all 8 dogs in it, or 2 washing machines, bales of straw, sacks of feed, or as last Monday, 18 large chickens, one of the dogs, and also towed the 10 foot long flatbed trailer loaded with poultry houses. Does around 55 mpg, runs on vegetable oil in summer and does what it was designed for. Perfect. Not shiny, has several dents but only cost me £500 18 months ago. When it dies, I shall get exactly the same one, or maybe go nuts and buy a peugeot 406 tubo diesel estate.

everyone showing off nice shiny saloon cars. I wouldn't even think of taking a picture of my car. It has no importance or status other than a means for getting from where I am to where I want to go. No matter if you drive a rolls royce, a BMW, a lotus, maserati, mini or skoda, they all do the same thing, they start and stop and get you where you want to go. On thast basis, my car is the best of the lot. It is an old 12 year old peugeot 405 turbo diesel estate with a tow bar. I can get all 8 dogs in it, or 2 washing machines, bales of straw, sacks of feed, or as last Monday, 18 large chickens, one of the dogs, and also towed the 10 foot long flatbed trailer loaded with poultry houses. Does around 55 mpg, runs on vegetable oil in summer and does what it was designed for. Perfect. Not shiny, has several dents but only cost me £500 18 months ago. When it dies, I shall get exactly the same one, or maybe go nuts and buy a peugeot 406 tubo diesel estate.

thats exactly what we (my mum) has! :lol: and ours is white :blush: i think its a year or two newer than yours though. But its good though, the dog gets a nice big boot :good:

so what you're saying is anyone with a fancy/new car is stupid

Most reactions

Back