Show Me Your Car!

I just posted a pic of his car over at the mach one registry, he is now the laughing stock of the mach 1 registry. Unfortunatly I was just hopeing to give the guys over there a good laugh but I think they all threw up in their mouth a little after looking at that mess of a car lol

two quck suggestions here:

1) This is a fish forum, not a car forum to flame people on

2) Post up stats, 1/4 mile slips and Dyno pulls to prove that you have what you're talking about. That'll settle this once and for all :)

[and i guarentee u that those ponys do not run 6-7 secodns and still look stock.

He never said they run 6-7 second 1/4 miles.

His point was stickers on anything other than a dedicated sponsored race car look rediculous. I have to agree really. Unless you are buring 7 second quarter mile times in pro competition with sponsors, or racing around Watkins Glen or some other famous race course on TV, there is no reason to sticker up your car like that. It just ruins the car.

If he took all the stickers off and left it plain looking, i prob would like the car even more. Every time i get a sticker with one of my mods...it goes right in the trash. No free advertising from me.

BTW, Mustangs can turn. I regularly autocross my 5.0 and want to get into some road racing. Drag racing is fun, but i like turning more.

okay but u dont get the point. his car is built for DRIFTING. not going in a stright line. he has all those stickers cuase hes probably sponsrd by them. when u drift u go in a circuit track, there are turns u have to drift. take the rustang against it on a race track it it wont even keep up

he has all those stickers cuase hes probably sponsrd by them.

Which brings me back to his original point. If he is sponsored then fine that's what you gotta do to play. If he's not sponsored and just puts the stickers on for the look then that's just silly. A LOT of people do that sort of thing here.

take the rustang against it on a race track it it wont even keep up

Ken Gushi...one of the world's best drifters....drives a Mustang :huh:

gushismoke_hi.jpg

That whole "Mustangs can't handle" thing is so overplayed. The Mustang is VERY competitive in the Grand Am Racing series against BMW's, Porsches' Audi's and other cars that supposedly will outhandle it.

grandamcup_monterey05_01.jpg

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/feature_dis...m?release=20640

[and i guarentee u that those ponys do not run 6-7 secodns and still look stock.

He never said they run 6-7 second 1/4 miles.

His point was stickers on anything other than a dedicated sponsored race car look rediculous. I have to agree really. Unless you are buring 7 second quarter mile times in pro competition with sponsors, or racing around Watkins Glen or some other famous race course on TV, there is no reason to sticker up your car like that. It just ruins the car.

If he took all the stickers off and left it plain looking, i prob would like the car even more. Every time i get a sticker with one of my mods...it goes right in the trash. No free advertising from me. Anyway, the only people who claim mustangs dont handle are people who havent driven one or people who are biased against domestic cars period.

BTW, Mustangs can turn. I regularly autocross my 5.0 and want to get into some road racing. Drag racing is fun, but i like turning more.

YES!! Finally someone who gets it!!!!

okay but u dont get the point. his car is built for DRIFTING. not going in a stright line. he has all those stickers cuase hes probably sponsrd by them. when u drift u go in a circuit track, there are turns u have to drift. take the rustang against it on a race track it it wont even keep up

1st off Drifting is not a sport, its a dumb activity made popular among teenagers by F&F. Everytime I see drifting I think of dirt track racing...These fools think they invented the concept... Anyway I guarentee this guy does not have "real sponsors", if he did he would be the youngest guy in the history of the world to do so, that said like the above poster said, all those stickers look dummer than dirt unless he is a professional race car driver, and I know I sure havent seen him on ESPN.

Some great cars on here - We have been lucky enough to have owned some really great cars over the past 10 years or so. Currently running a 2003 BMW M3 CSL and a 2006 BMW X5 3.0 D Sport Le Mans Edition. Before the X5 I had a Honda Civic Type R (blakc, of course!!) - a fab little pocket rocket! We've also had a BMW M3 Coupe, Porsche Boxster S, and a BMW Z3 2.8. Here are some pics:

Dsc03656.jpg

Dsc01966.jpg

frontside.jpg

Dsc00074w.jpg

pbs6.jpg

Got some pictures for you guys!!!

They say pictures are worth a thousand words, this one's for all you ricers out there. Oh and look, NO STICKERS!:
carmot.jpg

Here's some more I thought were funny:

mrco51ns5.jpg

21344pe.jpg

chryslervoyager2ti.jpg

21344pe5.jpg

ok ok.. my turn :)
is a google image but will try get one for real soon.. mine is same colour aswell :)

tvr1.jpg

tvr2.jpg

MIGHT be getting a supercharger for x mas w00p

is a google image but will try get one for real soon.. mine is same colour aswell :)

tvr1.jpg

tvr2.jpg

Really like these a lot - fantastic sound! I always just worry about the reliability - we see several of them on the side of the road each year when we are going to / from Le Mans :( Would be happy to have one as a weekend toy, but not an every day one -

Fine car though!

tvr1.jpg

tvr2.jpg

Really like these a lot - fantastic sound! I always just worry about the reliability - we see several of them on the side of the road each year when we are going to / from Le Mans :( Would be happy to have one as a weekend toy, but not an every day one -

Fine car though!

Fantastic cars.. I used to drive my friends tamora now and then. I used to have a Lotus (Lots Of Trouble Usally Serious, and even the lotus owners used to think TVR were the only company to make lotus look reliable.

But.. is the price you pay for a good old ex-uk car.. wonder what the russians will do (was it them that bought lotus?)

Squid

yeh we had a few troubles with it, mainly it overheating, but we just switched to a cooling system from the old chimera, as its older, its had more time to be made better, so thats fine now. apart from that it was real minor things, like the battery in the immobilizer..

as i say hoping for a super for x mas, thatll punch the brake upto bout 500 :) not sure what it will do to the performance (as in 0-60) but it cant be bad right ?

*edit*
use the car nearly everyday. my work vehicle has to be a van, wouldnt get no 8 foot sheets in the back of this thing lol. but whenerver i go out, aslong as i dont have more than 1 passenger, i use the Tiv.

oh this is my beautiful load of crap.
but its a dodge.
and that's all that matters.

my boyfriends big into jeeps. and his own.
so, we go offroading from time to time too...

mycar.jpg

Most reactions

Back