Show Me Your Car!

You have to many nice cars you Donna! Must cost you quite a bit running a 'Stang and a C4?

Neal
Thanks Neal,
i sold the corvette last month -_- , i needed a car i could use over winter, she was an ace car i still miss,
my hubby sold his 5.7 v8 transam for a GMC Typhoon 4.3, v6 turbo with intercooler, you can just make it out behind my stang, it will be sprayed black, lower suspension, bling alloys, full stainless exhaust with cut out, :) . all this for my new puppy boxer dogs transport :rolleyes: .
i dont know how long i will keep the stang for, trouble is i dont know what i would like next, well yes i do a corvette c 5/6, in my dreams lol. all the best Donna :)

cars are too slow id rather be on this :D

Picture_037.jpg

cars are too slow id rather be on this :D
I wanted not to bite, but thought I would point out that the fastest vehicles all have more than two wheels.

Consider the lap times of Moto GP vs F1 on the same circuits, or look at the Motorbike World Speed Record compared to Thrust SSC which crashed through the sound barrier.

Pound for pound spent bikes are quicker, no doubt, but once you have lots of money to play with they lose out.

ROFL at above poster, how about another sticker dude, I hear each sticker a ricer adds he gets an additional 15hp lol

Very funny...

At least it has the power to back up the stickers. And btw all of those brand name stickers are actually on the car... Not like I've added extra stickers just because.

:-( I wonder what that car thinks of itself. If cars tease each other, I feel sorry for him! Sorry, JK. Not my taste is all! :p

Yeah, I was refering to it because I dont like the body kit. Whats under the mammoth Scoop on the bonnet? I know, I shouldnt have said anything, lol, because peoples taste in cars is personal, wasnt trying to be rude. :blush:

Here is my ride.
67 mustang coupe
Colour is purple
302 windsor with a sad feeling c4 (next on the list :) )
i live in australia and have left it Left hand drive
And yes it is a fun car to drive :)

riverpics002.jpg

Jed

Ordered today but told I won't have it for at least 9 MONTHS!!!!!!! :no:

4.jpg

I must be mad, but had a good drive in the 2006 model earlier in the year & I instantly had to have one.

Ordered it with the full spec interior & 22" rims. Costing me over £65k but worth every penny.

Thank God the price of petrol has come down recently (no doubt it will rocket up once I take delivery of my new baby next year!!!!).

Most reactions

Back