Show Me Your Car!

well this is y littel car well what it will look like if i dont get this one
Photo-0008.jpg

alloys and body kit will be change to better ones over time

hehe cool man, We got the same car ! Even the same colour. hehe. Nowadays its always gone cause my kids drive everywhere hehe lol. :D

of the top of my head im pretty sure its the same only your sitting on the wrong side so 1st is far top left.

Here's my Mini. It's a Paul Smith Ltd not too many about. Any more mini fans out there?

Help if i remember to put the pic in :*)

Attachments

• What_a_lovely_car__.JPG
    What_a_lovely_car__.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 73
I honestly don't see the facination with small cars, especially in Europe. I can't drive anything smaller than a Chevy S-10 or Malibu comfortably, but I am 6 feet tall and, well, not so light. But I can't see driving around, especially on American interstates, in something the size of a tin can! I mean, immagine a brand new Mini Cooper meeting a Peterbilt the wrong way. I understand that they are very good on gas and corner well but I can't feel safe in a car that weighs about 2,000 pounds. But maybe I'm just a dumb American!

This is my 1996 Chevy Impala SS

DSCF0667.jpg

This is what happens when you have Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s on a car that has 260 bhp and 330 lb-ft of torque in 4 inches of mud.

DSCF0668.jpg

This is my Dad's 1994 Chevy Silverado. It has a Flowmaster cat-back, euro-tails, Rockford Fosgate and Boston Acoustics sound system.

DSCF0666.jpg

And finally this is my 1987 Chevy (seeing a pattern) Monte Carlo. Has a 4.3 liter V-6 right now but I have a 4-bolt main 350 c.i. block in my basement...all projects start somewhere, right?

DSCF0672.jpg

...I mean, immagine a brand new Mini Cooper meeting a Peterbilt the wrong way. I understand that they are very good on gas and corner well but I can't feel safe in a car that weighs about 2,000 pounds. But maybe I'm just a dumb American!
Not dumb...just a big guy! :D

Good handling is a huge contributor to not having accidents, and nothing fares well in a car-vs-Peterbilt head-on...even the Peterbilt.

v/r, N-A

Here's my Mini. It's a Paul Smith Ltd not too many about. Any more mini fans out there?

That's a cool mini.

I had 2 min's as my first 2 cars.

No1......... 1975 Mini clubman (completely rotten, new sills & those triangular pattern pieces on the wings, piece of pi** to fix on an old mini though with those external seams.

No2..........Sold the clubman after 2 years and bought a Mini sprite limited edition type thing. Same shape as your one. If I could I'd have one now but unfortuantely I need the space!!

i've finally managed to get some pics of my new Civic Type R. i'm sure most of you across the water will hate it (it's a jap pocket rocket after all)

200BHP, top speed 150mph, 0-62 in 6.2 seconds 6 speed gearbox, redline at 8250RPM and weighs about the same as my fish tank!!! hours and hours of fun but not the most sensible car in the world especially doing 80mph on a long journey and the engine's doing 5500rpm in 6th.

just had my ICE installed which will no doubt prompt further ridicule. i've even got a blue neon light in the boot so there!! lol

civic1.jpg

civic2.jpg

c8.jpg

c6.jpg

c5.jpg

c7.jpg

c4.jpg

Most reactions

Back