Show Me Your Car!

i dont own a camera so i got different pics of cars very simlar to mine 95_318is_1.jpg this is my 94 bmw 318is same color but i dont have the sparco seats or the rims my other car is a 92 eagle talon tsi ill post it after

i forgot to mention in my bmw i have 2x 12" kicker comp subs with a 2000watts to power and this is the exact same as my talon exce[t i have different rims, fun to drive very fast et.jpget.jpg

:D Hewo Lucid! (Ballistic!) and everyone else!
Nice car hun! lol!

You guys have AWESOME cars! Good to see some decent ones in there!

Here are the specs:
(Juss so no one has to ask!) Hehe!

'91 Mitzi VR4 Turbo:

* ~ 2000cc.
* ~ Air cond.
* ~ All Electricz.
* ~ Turbo Timer/Immobilizer.
* ~ Car Alarm/Immobilizer.
*New ~ TD04 Intercooled Turbo.
*New ~ Auto Autometer Boost Gauge.
*New ~ BOV.
*New ~ Brand New Tyrez.
*New ~ Rps 2 & 1/2 inch Exhaust.
*New ~ Custom K&N Intake.
*New ~ Lowered On Kings.
*New ~ Tintz.
*New ~ Custom Ultrametallic Flame Graphicz ~ Air-brushed Wif 'Purple 2 Green Harlequin Paint'.
- Professionally Done. By 'Awesome Art Ltd' ~ Palmerston North.

*New ~ Custom Stereo:
*New ~ Separate MP3 Head Unit
*New ~ 2x 6x9'z
*New ~ 2x Tweeterz
*New ~ 2 Back Speakerz
*New ~ 2x 12inch Boxed Subz
*New ~ 1 Amp (Second Amp to be installed for sub only.)
*New ~ Remote.
- Professionally Installed.

(P.S: Lotz Of Work Still To Do - But Hey! - Im only a lil' chick and Im getting there!)
I only have old pix of my car at the mo to share, so I hope no one minds, I will get new Pix soon as! :*)

Mysticz-Mitzi-VR4-2004-1.jpg

Mysticz-Mitzi-VR4-2004-2.jpg

Looking forward to seeing others cars, I juss love them!
:wub:

We sold this a few months back for something more practical. :look:

This. :)

Then we sold that and got a B/new Renault Scenic. They wanted £800 to change the timing belt on the Audi.

It's not definate yet but I may chip the Scenic and put some alloys on too, no pics of it yet but will post some soon. :)

Attachments

• A4_1.jpg
    A4_1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5425.JPG
    IMG_5425.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 74
:rofl: chipping the minibus, you kill me Dale, you really do :p I can just see a boot full of dogs plastered on the back window like the old garfield toys when Nic is driving :lol:

Arfie

LMAO, Nic is famed for having a heavy right foot. ;) :D

TBH, the Scenic does get up and go, for a 1.5 dCi. The A4 was wicked though but even the A6 (1.9TDi) would murder the Scenic.

well its not my car its kieran my bros as im only 16 mine will be white with the same body kit and cheakers on it, and have difrent alloys

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

Citroen Saxo VTR with 15 inch subwoofer in the back

Attachments

• Lils_Pictures_087.jpg
    Lils_Pictures_087.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 66
Once we decided to have kids I had to sell it off, but it sure was a fun ride during summers in the Texas hill country north of San Antonio.

Still, I'll stick w/ reliable Japanese-designed cars. If fuel were priced in the U.S. for what it is truly worth (i.e., it should be way more than $2.05 per gallon), the U.S. auto industry would take a huge hit.

BTW, two of the three Honda's in my previous pic were built over here.

v/r, N-A

Ooh, surprised no one's mentioned this one. I love corvette's. It's car's like this & others like it that define the word sports car & not just a vamped up family saloon/hatchback, hurrahh for flip up lights. I've liked these cars ever since I see a film as a kid where mark hamill (luke skywalker) is working in a school bodyshop & rebuilds one & it gets nicked & he travels the US trying to find it. Can't for the life of me remember what the film's called though.

Found it, it was called 'Corvette Summer'.
Isn't the internet wonderful!!! It even has it's own fansite

http://corvette.cabbagestew.com/index.html

corvette3.jpg

Most reactions

Back