Plant Donations

Anyone want some stems?

IMG_2022.jpg

Im after any hardy plants if any going, also some type of bottom grower (like grass) if any going. i have no co2 so will need something that can live without until i can afford to make/buy a co2 system :(

You need to read the rules in this thread mate, requests get deleted normally.

Hi UK
i have 2 x 5 stems of H.Polysperma Rosanervig going spare. About 6cm long just starting to root.Wouldn't mind swapping one lot for small bit of moss (other than Java, anything)
Can post pics if needed.
Stu

Hi UK
i have 2 x 5 stems of H.Polysperma Rosanervig going spare. About 6cm long just starting to root.Wouldn't mind swapping one lot for small bit of moss (other than Java, anything)
Can post pics if needed.
Stu

hey i have some riccia if you want to swap ?

any one want to swap ??

i have some riccia i would like some sort of moss or fern

cheers

Hi UK
Can post pics if needed.
Stu

How easy is this to grow? I use no CO2 in my tanks, would it still grow?

Have Xmas moss :)

any one want to swap ??

cheers

Hi, I have some Christmas Moss, Java Moss and a Coconut cave covered in Java moss if you want to do a swap? I have been after some Riccia for a while :sad:

Thats if you havnent allready sorted out a deal with lilfishie :good:

any one want to swap ??

cheers

Hi, I have some Christmas Moss, Java Moss and a Coconut cave covered in Java moss if you want to do a swap? I have been after some Riccia for a while :sad:

Thats if you havnent allready sorted out a deal with lilfishie :good:

dont think anyones wanted to swap soo far.. will swap some java moss for it ?

Siobhan, it will grow, but needs high light to keep it's pinkness. Still a nice plant though, even when green. lol.

Most reactions

Back