Plant Donations

[/quote]

Moss is the second fastest growing thing in my tank, but mucho thanko anyway :)

I could do with some foreground plants?

cant figure out editing these quote things....

your tank would look awesome with a load of vallis at the back....
[/quote]

No worries, I dont have anything else to offer at the moment unfortunately otherwise you would be welcome to it :good:

The Vallis is for my Brackish Puffer tank so it wont be going in my main tank, I have some twisted vallis in the main tank at the moment and it is the only plant that wont grow :S

I have lots of Flourish Excel which I dont need, so am open to offers of swaps for plants or any iron rich supplements :good:

Desperately need plants for my brackish tank so mainly looking for the following; lots of Vallis or Giant Vallis, Anubias, Water Sprite, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus, Hairgrass, Eleocharis, Hygrophila polysperma, Java Fern.

Of course I dont realy want to swap a small piece of java fern for 1 litre of Excel, and simmilar but will listen to any offers.

Hiya, I have got a bunch of vallis, and some java fern if you want it? Fern is about 20cm x 20cm...Vallis a good sized bunch.

I have lots of Flourish Excel which I dont need, so am open to offers of swaps for plants or any iron rich supplements :good:

Desperately need plants for my brackish tank so mainly looking for the following; lots of Vallis or Giant Vallis, Anubias, Water Sprite, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus, Hairgrass, Eleocharis, Hygrophila polysperma, Java Fern.

Of course I dont realy want to swap a small piece of java fern for 1 litre of Excel, and simmilar but will listen to any offers.

Hiya, I have got a bunch of vallis, and some java fern if you want it? Fern is about 20cm x 20cm...Vallis a good sized bunch.

I am very gratefull for the offer but I received some Vallis from Fishyfeet today, I have never seen so much Vallis in my life!! She must have sent me about 30 plants!

There is that much I almost ate some for tea! Lol

Anyone for my vallis or its going in the bin...

I am very gratefull for the offer but I received some Vallis from Fishyfeet today, I have never seen so much Vallis in my life!! She must have sent me about 30 plants!

No probs - yeah thats what I got too!

Anyone for my vallis or its going in the bin...????

Anyone for my vallis or its going in the bin...

No probs - yeah thats what I got too!

Anyone for my vallis or its going in the bin...????

Please could I get some?

Cheers

Well I now have plenty of left over Vallis thanks to Fishyfeet :good:

I am looking to trade it all for some moss balls, beleive me there is a lot of Vallis here that I am offering for a few moss balls so you wont be dissapointed.

P1010004.jpg

Deal done with Vallis, :good:

Next I have a Coconut Cave covered in Java Moss, it is out of water in the picture so looks a little flat but once it is in some water it fluffs up nicely :D would like to trade for some Anubis Bharti :good:

P1010006.jpg

Most reactions

Back