Plant Donations

any one want to swap ??

i have some riccia i would like some sort of moss or fern

cheers

Hi, I have some Christmas Moss, Java Moss and a Coconut cave covered in Java moss if you want to do a swap? I have been after some Riccia for a while :sad:

Thats if you havnent allready sorted out a deal with lilfishie :good:

dont think anyones wanted to swap soo far.. will swap some java moss for it ?

We have a deal, PM sent :good:

Hi UK
i have 2 x 5 stems of H.Polysperma Rosanervig going spare. About 6cm long just starting to root.Wouldn't mind swapping one lot for small bit of moss (other than Java, anything)
Can post pics if needed.
Stu

How easy is this to grow? I use no CO2 in my tanks, would it still grow?

Have Xmas moss :)

hi
Rosanervig is a hybrid that i haven't grown before.I have regular H.Polysperma in my non CO2 tank and it grows well.It's only going to cost a stamp to find out if it works for you
good.gif

Xmas moss sounds fine, how slow growing is it.?
This is the pot that i'm splitting into 2
27012012482.jpg

Siobhan, it will grow, but needs high light to keep it's pinkness. Still a nice plant though, even when green. lol.

High light is no probs, & I have them on all day which is very naughty but does the job! :lol:

Hi UK
i have 2 x 5 stems of H.Polysperma Rosanervig going spare. About 6cm long just starting to root.Wouldn't mind swapping one lot for small bit of moss (other than Java, anything)
Can post pics if needed.
Stu

hi
Rosanervig is a hybrid that i haven't grown before.I have regular H.Polysperma in my non CO2 tank and it grows well.It's only going to cost a stamp to find out if it works for you
good.gif

Xmas moss sounds fine, how slow growing is it.?
This is the pot that i'm splitting into 2
27012012482.jpg

Mine grows pretty quick but as said above I have my lights on all day! am sorting that tank out tomorrow so will sort you some out :) can't guarantee its snail free though, spotted an MTS in there the other day :/

Anyone willing to donate any plants i am just starting my first planted aquarium and dont have that much cash willing to pay delivery thanks

You really should read the rules at the beginning of this thread.
unsure.gif

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 50 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap

This thread MUST not be used to sell plants, there is a separate section at the bottom of the forum for selling plants

This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed

Please state what country you are from when donating plants, it makes things a little easier

have some riccia to swap ?? im up for anything would like mosses or fast growing plants :)

Evening All

I've got a small portion of Pelia (Monosolenium tenerum )

Untitled by Jon*E, on Flickr

that I'd like to swap for some easy fast growing plants suitable for a low light non C02 tank.

Cheers

Jon

Hi UK
Can post pics if needed.
Stu

Feedback for Stu40, plants arrived very quickly lovely healthy plants, Thanks :D

hi all iv got plants in my tank that need trimming back anyones welcome to what i cut off if i new how to lol,pm me

Most reactions

Back