Plant Donations

#41#### was after some of that lol, let me know if you get any m ore spare and maybe we can do a swap or something, I have about 30 species of plant I could swap.
Ha, will let you know, if it takes off in my set up then I'll share any spare shoots I get.

Stargrass anyone and a couple of random stems???

Pm me your address mint and I'll post them, £1 to cover postage would be great, JonE the others went in the bin, I'm doing a run to the post office tomorrow to post some plants so will post then.

I have lots of Flourish Excel which I dont need, so am open to offers of swaps for plants or any iron rich supplements :good:

Desperately need plants for my brackish tank so mainly looking for the following; lots of Vallis or Giant Vallis, Anubias, Water Sprite, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus, Hairgrass, Eleocharis, Hygrophila polysperma, Java Fern.

Of course I dont realy want to swap a small piece of java fern for 1 litre of Excel, and simmilar but will listen to any offers.

livewire, i have lots of vallis very long, java fern and a bit on anubias waiting to go to you, pm your details please

I have lots of Flourish Excel which I dont need, so am open to offers of swaps for plants or any iron rich supplements :good:

Desperately need plants for my brackish tank so mainly looking for the following; lots of Vallis or Giant Vallis, Anubias, Water Sprite, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus, Hairgrass, Eleocharis, Hygrophila polysperma, Java Fern.

Of course I dont realy want to swap a small piece of java fern for 1 litre of Excel, and simmilar but will listen to any offers.

livewire, i have lots of vallis very long, java fern and a bit on anubias waiting to go to you, pm your details please

Fishyfeet, your vallis I got from you has taken over my tank! Grown very well! Some bits are almost 60cm long! I reccommend!

As mentioned above, going to thin out my vallis a bit tomorrow - some really long bits, if anyone is interested? Pref swapsies, but who knows?

Fishyfeet, your vallis I got from you has taken over my tank! Grown very well! Some bits are almost 60cm long! I reccommend!

As mentioned above, going to thin out my vallis a bit tomorrow - some really long bits, if anyone is interested? Pref swapsies, but who knows?

Well I need as much Vallis as possible so if you fancy a swap, I have to trim out some Java moss from my tank? just an offer.

P1000816.jpg

P1000817.jpg

[/quote]

Well I need as much Vallis as possible so if you fancy a swap, I have to trim out some Java moss from my tank? just an offer.
[/quote]

Moss is the second fastest growing thing in my tank, but mucho thanko anyway :)

I could do with some foreground plants?

cant figure out editing these quote things....

your tank would look awesome with a load of vallis at the back....

Might not be strictly adhearing to this thread, feel free to remove.

I'm looking to swap a Interpet PF4 Filter/Almond Leaves for some fast growing items, which dont need special care as such?

Most reactions

Back