Favourite funny things thread

I like cringe humor. So Impractical Jokers is one of my favorite shows. It's a hidden camera show where a group of guys who have been friends since high school will go out into public wearing an earpiece to communicate with the others. They have to do or say what the other guys tell them or they lose. Whoever loses the most on a show gets a punishment which is extra embarrassing, scary, painful, or awkward. So extra funny

Sketches from this show and Peep show were some of the very best 😂. Christmas Turkey was my favorite (don't watch if you don't like cursing)

Everything David Mitchell and Robert Webb do is comedy gold to me! Except for some of the short-lived comedy series they made for David Mitchell to host with guests, which just weren't as good, since he had to host and couldn't just go off and be hilarious the way he can as a guest or regular, and when the guests were hit or miss. But he's brilliant when he's able to do his thing - and I'm so happy for Olivia Coleman in becoming so well recognised as a serious as well as comedic actress! She was great in Peep Show and That Mitchell & Webb Look. :D

There are some brilliant series from the same era as those shows, like Black Books, Green Wing, Spaced - we're definitely lucky when it comes to British comedies! Planning to do a full rewatch of Blackadder soon too. I've never found Mr Bean to be that funny, but Rowan Atkinson and Blackadder are brilliant.

"As a computer security Consultant"

Every kid knows how to access a lot more stuff than you think...

Most parent have their home router with the default"OOTB" password...

And absolutely no idea what they are doing...

I don't know what "they" are doing... But I can tell you what the "adults" are...

And that's the main reason why security is warranted.

:cool:

Regretting making this thread now. Was meant to bring people together, not cause more divides and unhappiness.

Any mods available to see about this? Might be worth editing or deleting the thread, or discussing some ground rules we can edit into OP, then delete anything that causes controversy?
ETA: Edited some ground rules into OP)

Last edited:
Regretting making this thread now. Was meant to bring people together, not cause more divides and unhappiness.

Any mods available to see about this? Might be worth editing or deleting the thread, or discussing some ground rules we can edit into OP, then delete anything that causes controversy?
It's the internet... A place where literally EVERYONE is on... There's bound to be some problems

1000003686.jpg

Be nice, peoples 🧐 there's enough drama and chaos outside of this forum, let's upbuild and laugh together, eh?

You can't beat a bit of Bean 😂 this poor guy, such an idiot but so loveable and had us howling as kids watching him.

I really love comedy and these guys are clean and hilarious.

What is something that, the more you remove some, the more it grows ?

I would expect a quick answer here... With all the old saying patriarchs :)

duckweed 😅 (i know thats not the answer 😂)

It's worst than that. It grows at the same time of the same amount removed...

The only way to reduce it, is to put some, back in...

I'm still mystified by this one! Gonna have to give up and ask for the answer! :D

Most reactions

Back