Plant Donations

Anyone want some Peacock moss? Im selling some, but also willing to swap?

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/383530-peacock-moss-nice-green-and-very-healthy-more-available-090312/page__p__3219579__fromsearch__1#entry3219579

Mainly interested in foreground plants, maybe some crypts?

hi all iv got plants in my tank that need trimming back anyones welcome to what i cut off if i new how to lol,pm me

Thank you very much for the plants you sent my way. It's Really bulked my tank out with variety.

Nice bit of moss I wasn't expecting also? Good timing looking at the number of eggs on my cherry Shrimps. :D

henriko said:
hi all iv got plants in my tank that need trimming back anyones welcome to what i cut off if i new how to lol,pm me

Cheers henriko, good looking plants though not sure what they are, will have to wait and see. Nice to have a colour other than green in my setup.

Anyone fancy some Pogostemon Stellata? Got about 5 stems, all about 4" long, wont grow in my tank as they get over shadowed quickly.

Anyone fancy some Pogostemon Stellata? Got about 5 stems, all about 4" long, wont grow in my tank as they get over shadowed quickly.
I'm interested, I used to have some growing beautifully, but it didn't survive moving country :( how much would the postage be?

not much, just bare me in mind when you have a donation and I'll post it free. :) PM me your address and I'll send it next week. :)

Hi all, i have a good sized portion of micranthemum umbrosum for donation if anybody wants?, this was donated to me from ianho (cheers mate) and i have some left.

You dont need to have anything to swap but can do if you want :good:

This is also free p&p

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 20 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap
hi do you have any micranthemum umbrosum left thanks

Thank you very much for the plants you sent my way. It's Really bulked my tank out with variety.

Nice bit of moss I wasn't expecting also? Good timing looking at the number of eggs on my cherry Shrimps. :D
youre welcome fella if you are ever pruning can i have 1st refusal mate thanks

henriko said:

Cheers henriko, good looking plants though not sure what they are, will have to wait and see. Nice to have a colour other than green in my setup.
youre welcome fella if you are ever pruning can i have 1st refusal mate thanks

any one want to swap ??

i have some riccia i would like some sort of moss or fern

cheers
iv got a small piece of java if ur interested pm me

Hi all, I have some Salvinia Natens, probably enough for a 2-3 tubs (Chinese sweet & sour size), ideally like to swap for some micrantheum Umbrosum, but if non about then free to good UK home

Hi all, I have some Salvinia Natens, probably enough for a 2-3 tubs (Chinese sweet & sour size), ideally like to swap for some micrantheum Umbrosum, but if non about then free to good UK home

Hello, Sadly I dont have any micrantheum Umbrosum to offer but would be very grateful if you could donate me some of your Salvinia Natens, I am happy to cover cost for postage? :good:

Livewire88 said:
Tonyb111111 said:

Hello, Sadly I dont have any micrantheum Umbrosum to offer but would be very grateful if you could donate me some of your Salvinia Natens, I am happy to cover cost for postage? :good:

No probs, pm me your address and i'll get them out to you Monday as I'm in italy at the moment and my mrs doesn't know Salvinia from a cucumber....

Pogostemon helferi anyone? Got 4 or 5 spouts here I took out today as the led's are making it grow too fast, they're about 2inches wide and 2 or 3 inches tall and very bushy

I'm interested Steve but don't really have anything to offer. What are you looking?

Pogostemon helferi anyone? Got 4 or 5 spouts here I took out today as the led's are making it grow too fast, they're about 2inches wide and 2 or 3 inches tall and very bushy

I would love to have some of these I could trade you some cryptocoryne wendtii green and match you x2 for every x1 you send me.

Edit

It would seem I can't keep that plant due to my rummynose tetras and apple snail. Darn it!

having had a google and a good read this looks really nice, been eager for a forground carpet for a long while now.

id be more than happy pay postage costs, but having received a donation recently and not given anything back to the comunity yet i should be at the bottom of the list :p

Most reactions

Back