Plant Donations

mish. please use the wanted forum for asking for plants. this threads for donations only (as stated at the start)

Limnophila Aromatica
Heteranthera Zosterifolia
Hemianthus Micranthemoides
Pogostemon Stellata
Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig'

But ideally I'd like a swap or two otherwise I'm gonna put them in the propagator.

Guys, I'm not sure if I should post this here. But it's related to donation/swapping of plants:

Could anyone give me a step by step guide to deliver plants? The sort of plastic to use, packaging, cost and any other useful info?

Don't hesitate to use links if they'd be helpful :)

Thanks! :lol:

Guys, I'm not sure if I should post this here. But it's related to donation/swapping of plants:

Could anyone give me a step by step guide to deliver plants? The sort of plastic to use, packaging, cost and any other useful info?

Don't hesitate to use links if they'd be helpful :)

Thanks! :lol:

Many people do it different ways.... I tend to use a proper fish bag, put the plants in (quite wet), fill with air just like you would while having fish in there... then i put in a bubble wrap envelope and post.... never had a plant parcel be more the £2 to post.

Others just put in a zip lock freezer bag, again quite wet, put in bubble envelope and then post. This will depend on size of plant though, large plants like swords would be much better my way or my way and then boxed rather than envelope but that's upto you.. adding the weight of the box though will also increase postal price.

Ive found my way the best method not only for transporting the plants with minimal damage but to be cheap on postage.

Hi Tetrauk
I wouldnt mind a few, and i have some Vallisneria spiralis for anyone?(long thin grass, tall, flat leaf over a foot tall) i would prefer that you collect if you want it. I am in the BS2 (bath) area. I have 7 plantlets various sizes that i can cut away.

I have plenty of stem plants, open to offers for any other type of plants :good:

P1000656.jpg

P1000655.jpg

P1000654.jpg

*****ALL GONE NOW*****

Hi Tetrauk
I wouldnt mind a few, and i have some Vallisneria spiralis for anyone?(long thin grass, tall, flat leaf over a foot tall) i would prefer that you collect if you want it. I am in the BS2 (bath) area. I have 7 plantlets various sizes that i can cut away.
All gone now

3 bits of blyxa japonica going spare, will see the bin if nobody wants them just cover postage please:

IMAG0612.jpg

3 bits of blyxa japonica going spare, will see the bin if nobody wants them just cover postage please:

IMAG0612.jpg

Hey Kyle,

If they are still available and looking for a home I have a new cube that they would be good in..

Let me know if they are and I will send postage costs over via paypal ;)

Thanks,

TetraUK
Sent from my iPhone

#41#### was after some of that lol, let me know if you get any m ore spare and maybe we can do a swap or something, I have about 30 species of plant I could swap.

Most reactions

Back