Plant Donations

Meant to post this last night.. I didn't get a response from lilfishie or fishyfeet, so sorry guys but you missed out this time as it wasn't practical for me to keep hold of them any longer.

Ron, this means you got all the green stem plants. Yours & Nathan's plants are now in the post.

Hope they get to you OK! :)

Recieved them today, was a liiiiiittle disappointed I didn't get any chocolates left though :no:

Lol na I'm kidding great plants and thanks very much for your generosity :good:

Meant to post this last night.. I didn't get a response from lilfishie or fishyfeet, so sorry guys but you missed out this time as it wasn't practical for me to keep hold of them any longer.

Ron, this means you got all the green stem plants. Yours & Nathan's plants are now in the post.

Got mine today! The box was crushed though, but the plants can thrive :)! I've just finished cleaning and planting them! I can't wait until baby leaflets start growing!

Thanks bumbleweasle!

By the way, I'm not stalking you, but I happen to know you have a wavy light-brown hair :good:

Got mine today! The box was crushed though, but the plants can thrive :)! I've just finished cleaning and planting them! I can't wait until baby leaflets start growing!

Thanks bumbleweasle!

By the way, I'm not stalking you, but I happen to know you have a wavy light-brown hair :good:

Just the one?

Thanks bumbleweasle!

Just the one?

Which one?

not stalking me, eh? That would explain my straight blonde hair, right enough.. :p

I found two strands of hair :D! I thought they were roots, but it was too long for the plant. So I had to do a bit of arms stretching to get 'em out! :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

I have 10 spare plants of Sagittaria subulata. Nice healthy large plants that are currently floating in the aquarium as I ordered too many :rolleyes:

Happy to let them go but would be grateful for a swap, anything that could go in the foreground or background of my aquarium and that will grow in a low-tech aquarium.

These are the plants... Image is of 25 plants, but I only 10 available:

$(KGrHqQOKnEE2Z)vq54KBNpcJ6Tzjw~~_3.JPG

Many thanks,

What are you looking for mate? Anything in particular? I have a small amount of weeping moss i would swap you?

What are you looking for mate? Anything in particular? I have a small amount of weeping moss i would swap you?

Hey minnnt,

Would love something for the foreground or background if possible, as I had some weeping moss from someone on here last week.

However if there are no other offer, I will happily take you up :good:

TetraUK

I could offer some peacock moss or a couple of aponogeton natans bulbs (will grow to the surface) if you'd prefer either to the weeping moss......

Most reactions

Back