Maybe a bit creepy!

that’s cool. Lol weather is terrible for fish outside, you never know when it might snow in the middle of summer. :lol:
I live in the Wyoming foothills at over 5,000 feet, and we're already getting almost down to freezing at night. I don't feel sorry for you. :lol:

By the way, I had a look at your art page. Very, very nice! Have you met up with @JuiceBox52 yet? There seem to be an unlikely number of artistic people on this forum.

I live in the Wyoming foothills
I thought you lived in a van down by the river... ;)

By the way, I had a look at your art page. Very, very nice! Have you met up with @JuiceBox52 yet? There seem to be an unlikely number of artistic people on this forum.
Yes, they are both very talented, much more so than me! (Unless you consider aquascaping an “art”..? :hey:)

I live in the Wyoming foothills at over 5,000 feet, and we're already getting almost down to freezing at night. I don't feel sorry for you. :lol:

aww thanks! I appreciate it. @JuiceBox52 does wonderful art, I love seeing it. I’m terrible with a pencil, so I like the black and white things she does.

Yea I just looked at your art page as well. You're amazing! My favorite is for sure the poodle with the pink bow :)
Edit: misspelled you're lol

Most reactions

Back