Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
TallTree01 said:
Blast this shipping company! My fish that I ordered were shipped out on the 23rd April at 17:50, landed in Sydney at 2:00am 24th and it should have been processed and on the 2:00pm flight to Melbourne the same day! But did it happen? Noooooo, it had to get stuck at Sydney over the long weekend didn't it? Stupid stupid stupid Sydney
tongue2.gif

I hope your fish are okay...

eaglesaquarium said:
That stinks.

I assume you are referring to TallTree's fish delay, rather than Como's newts?

They posted at the same time so I assumed so too, although I had to read it twice... :)

the_lock_man said:

That stinks.

I assume you are referring to TallTree's fish delay, rather than Como's newts?

You know what assuming does...

But, yes - I was referring to TT's situation, as como's post came as I was posting.

:shout: Blast everything!
My package arrived today. Everything came. Not everything survived.
The pair of rams had moved on. Laid side by side by each other in the bag. :-(
The riffle shrimp was a 2/3 survival rate. Could have been worse. Still devastating though.
Truly heartbreaking. :rip:

Plants arrived healthy and have been planted.

I will start up a thread with pics when everything is clear. Hopefully the company will give full refund.

Thanks guys
Well the company has just agreed to fully reimburse me for the fish. But I have to pay for shipping. Fuming right now. :angry:
Not going back there again in a hurry. No brain inside their head.
The surviving riffle shrimp are looking happy enough. Having a scuttle around, very cute. Only seen them at night though. Still adjusting I Spose. 5 days in a box will do that to you.

So sorry for you tt.

I'm mad at my baseball team. 5-5 now on a 4 game losing streak. me and one other kid are the only ones who can hit anything. we lost tonight 15-0 and if it weren't for me woulda gotten no hit

I'm with TallTree on this, TLM was winning for 10 days straight.  If the thread ain't locked by now it's time to pass the baton 
laugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back