The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who's winning then?

whistling.gif

Are you?

Blimey, could've sworn it was me for a little while there.....

Do fish get bored?  Most of my fish (as noted in my sig) look bored.  The only ones not bored are the corys,  siamese algae eater and sole German Blue Ram/

Have you tried dancing for them?

maybe I'll set up a tv with some fish videos for them

Fishmanic said:
Do fish get bored?  Most of my fish (as noted in my sig) look bored.  The only ones not bored are the corys,  siamese algae eater and sole German Blue Ram/

My fish often looked very bored until I upped the numbers of shoaling fish last week.  Now they are happy and I am happy :)

You seem to have low numbers of a lot of shoaling fish - I'll guess that they're not bored but insecure.

here's the min 4 inch sub in action--I want one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJyTc9Te4a4

My fish kinda look deperessed lol. I open the feeding flap and there perfectly fine lol.

had my last baseball game tonight. besides me hitting 2 homers a single and walking we still lost :( 13-12 in 6 innings. we were up 12-11 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 6th a dinky little grounder hit to me, perfect throw to first base. first baseman drops it. runners on 2nd and 3rd score. game over. :(

Baseball is so darn confusing to me, with this innings and 100 for 6 business I just gave up to be honest. Good job on hitting 2 homers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back