Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
She explained it... its counting - in what seems to be a base 5 numbering system.

eaglesaquarium said:
No, no you are not.
Yes, yes I am :p 

I made a poem

Its what I say when annoying people talk to me.

I made another poem

Jaidbejfoxnwndhe
Fksownwnwjcuchfndkdodo
Jdkdbdbdgyehwbsjdido
Hdhfn
Jfjdofkdknddn

Its what I think when I try to sleep :)

I can make up a poem, how about this

Ellie Jelly is no good,
At making poems understood,
Dear oh dear, maybe we should
Just chop her up for firewood!

daizeUK said:

Ellie Jelly is no good,

Jelly beans are hard to burn ;)

Hehe my grandma used to sing me this little rhyme,

DaizeUK is no good, chop her up for fi-er-wood!

substituting my real name of course :lol:
I sing it to my children and they get upset - can't imagine why!

EllieJellyEllie said:
Im winning im winning!

Bad form, old chap, interesting posts only, please.
daizeUK said:

Ellie Jelly is no good,

LOL

im baaack! :D

i am down to 7 tanks now… and i got another fire belly newt and sealed in a permanent divider in the newt tank :)

before i go making a thread, is there any breeds of cichlids that stay relatively small AND would eat baby crayfish?

my "baby" crayfish are now about 2.5 inches and i have 2 other batches that they will have to snack on. momma cray just laid another batch the other day and i think it would be nice to feed the babies to cichlids...

Youre newts are so cute! Is that a self cloning crayfish? Always wanted one but not sure where to put babies. Guess they could become turtle food :whistle: 

Very cool como crayfish! :)

Blast this shipping company! My fish that I ordered were shipped out on the 23rd April at 17:50, landed in Sydney at 2:00am 24th and it should have been processed and on the 2:00pm flight to Melbourne the same day! But did it happen? Noooooo, it had to get stuck at Sydney over the long weekend didn't it? Stupid stupid stupid Sydney :p

Ellie- thanks!
smile.png
the newts are so easy to take care of.

those are the self cloning marbled crayfish. most of the get eaten or die if you just leave them in the tank. out of momma crays last batch of about 200, only 33 survived. they would make great turtle food…
biggrin.png
if you live near MA i would be happy to give you some!
i had 24 in the "baby" tank, and today i just added in another 51 babies (33 from momma crays last batch and 18 from her daughters last batch) for a grand total of 75 in the baby tank. the 33 are very small and the 18 are a little bigger, but still no match for the bigger young adults. i am really hoping that many of them will get eaten. only like 2-3 of the young adults have eggs right now, which never last. i am still thinking about getting cichlids so i can get rid of some babies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back