Cuban Delight

Yeah it's been trimmed twice now mate, reluctant to do it now tho as it really thickens the growth and it's growing like mad. There's diatoms on the rocks plus some green dot algae but I'm hoping the purigen and routine will get it in line then the shrimp will eat the rest.

Minnt, the carpet is HC.

:)

Oh sorry lol I can never be bothered to type the full name :)

It is lovely once it roots and has had a couple of trims, mines getting so compact now and its only had 2 trims.

Just looked through your journal mate, are you dosing? HC needs some carbon otherwise you will be throwing your money away. Looks like you have some good flow with the 2 x externals and you might get away with your lighting, its a gamble but if you succeed will look great. Love the moss on wood in you r tank too. :good:

I would have to put it in the 55 litre then as i am dosing excel and tpn+ in there.

As for the 180 i have started dosing something called Green Low from ebay. I suspect it is some sort of EI fert as it came as white powder. (unless i messed up and am dosing cocaine?! :lol: )

Well if you get any jumpers from your tank you know what your dosing lol. :)

Got a decent pic today so thought I'd post it up. :)

I also need a new name for Isle Of The Crypts as there are no Crypts in there now, any suggestions guys and gals?

NewJournal001.jpg

Most reactions

Back