Cuban Delight

Yay, CPD's have been in less than 15 hours and are flirting ready for breeding already :D

We now have stock in the 60, threw a few cherries in to munch some of the melting HC, got a few sprigs on each bunch but it's also spreading so prob me being heavy handed planting it. Also got 20 lamp eyes in there now, shoaling nicely, will put up some pics later after feeding.

Few pic's of the new additions, Lamp Eye Killi's.
I made a video too but the battery on my phone went while trying to upload to youtube and I cant find my charger now, typical.

Pain to photograph, they're so quick, soon as I get close they get scared and shoal together but they can change direction so quick and the photo's dont do justice to how bright their blue patches are.

Journal001.jpg

Journal003.jpg

Celestial Pearl Danio's, tried my up most to get some pic's but they're hiding in the Crypts all the time, got 8 in there and they're all taking turns flirting with the females in the roots and scattering.

Journal007.jpg

Journal008.jpg

Journal009.jpg

Journal010.jpg

Thanks for looking people. :)

Very nice. The Galaxy's (I still like to call them that) are lovely little fish.

The lampeyes are great too. I'm a big fan of them but my shoal is now down to 4. They look great in a big group in a planted tank.

Yeah they do look nice together, worried about jumpers now as the 60 is open topped, couldn't fit the perspex lid on with the lilys lol.

People are gonna get the hump with me but I'm enjoying these scapes so much atm.

Quick video.

Steve, no bodies going to get the hump! Those scapes are loads better on vid. I wish more people would add vids as they give better perspective. Really well done mate :good:

Awww thanks Ian and Caz :) looks like the filter isn't running in the 60 but it is, just looks so slow but the HC is doing ok so must have the flow, every bunch has a bit of melt but its shooting so must be ok.

Very Nice Steve, look forward to more updates as they grow.

LP

Small update, reverted back to the old outflow, much better flow with it, still using the glass inflow, funny as you still can't see the outflow as the submerged part is clear anyway.

On another note, my oh goes in at 08:30 tomorrow for c section number 4 for the birth of my son Ryley, I'll throw a couple of pics up tomorrow eve once I'm home. :)

So excited.

Grats to you both Steve, hope everything goes swimmingly :D

Ok sorry that is a bad pun, ill go get my coat.

LP

Most reactions

Back