Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

30 percent of hospitalized cases in countries a few weeks ahead of us is people under 35, most with no underlying health issues

30 percent of hospitalized cases in countries a few weeks ahead of us is people under 35, most with no underlying health issues
I'll try to find the link

But, it mostly only effecting older people. That’s why the younger generation is not paying any attention to the risk here.
I'm sure your grandparents are over 60 right? Or at least 50? If everyone starts going out they will be put higher risk than before

Not the same link but one that shows young people are still vulnerable

I'm sure your grandparents are over 60 right? Or at least 50? If everyone starts going out they will be put higher risk than before
Grandparent. (One grandma. All of my other grandparents are dead.) :(

And yes, she is over 60.

What were you quoting?

Indeed we do have to weigh the odds,however, we must ensure the hospitals can cope with the demand placed o n them and we need to ensure reductoin of the spread of the virus. The idea he Tenth Dr gave was to simply allow the virus to go kill as many people as possible just for saving the economy in the short term. the economy will recover, people who die needlessly will not come back to life.
That’s not what I heard him say at all. You guys need to sit back and breathe. No one has the answer. We’ve never been through this before. For those who believe, pray that our leaders will move in the right direction. We can’t remain as we are but we have to figure out how to slowly move forward. Just remember, there is a LOT of fake news out there. Make sure you are getting your news from reliable sources. In the U.S., the President is on National TV every day. Listen to his task force team. Listen to YOUR local Governor’s and Mayor’s. Most Mayor’s are on daily too. Quit reading fake news. It’s there for one reason...to cause panic and benefit politicians.

Lol I work on a dairy farm a d have friends who own multiple farms with chickens and cattle. There is a huge amount being wasted right now due to the restrictions being put on shoppers.

What restrictions do you have? here in the UK you are allowed to buy food.

Most reactions

Back