Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That is hysterical. My daughter has 3 kids that drink milk like water. They go through a gallon every 2 days. You must not have kids. :)
Deanasue I drank milk like water when o was little and got severely sick, because cows milk isnt good for humans, especially in large amounts. I developed an allergy a few years later to casein (the protein in milk) even with only having it on cereal for the rest of my family and using it in cooking we still go through 2-3 a week

President Trump is on T.V. and plans are in place to open the Country back up. The plan is divided into phases 1-3. State Governor’s will decide when each State moves into the next phase. Dr. Fauchi said that they feel if any Covid-19 cases return, that they will be able to handle the situation quickly. Fall may see some cases return. Interesting. Governor Abbott will come on T.V. tomorrow to outline how Texas will move forward.

Last edited:
President Trump is on and plans are in place to open the Country back up. The plan is divided into phases 1-3. State Governor’s will decide when each State moves into the next phase. Dr. Fauchi stayed that they feel if any Cocoa-19 cases return, that they will be able to handle the situation quickly. Fall may see some cases return. Interesting.
Cocoa 19 :rofl: I wish it was only cocoa 19, then it would only be deadly for me and a few other who share the same allergy! It would even be enjoyable for most ;)

Well (i assume)due to the coronavirus there is way more live fish on Amazon and the prices have dropped considerably

I hate all of these nursing home being abandoned and the dependents left for dead. California, new Jersey, italy, Spain... it's awful!

That is hysterical. My daughter has 3 kids that drink milk like water. They go through a gallon every 2 days. You must not have kids. :)

I certainly didn't live off milk when I grew up, it was in breakfast cereal and maybe a few cups of tea. Sometimes in summer a milkshake.

Did you actually read his post in full? He actually thinks we should plough on business as usual and allow the coronavirus pandeminc to continue.

This is coming from a guy who works in McDonalds selling food that creates obesity and diabetes..

Come on....

Okay thats a low blow. First off correction, I don't sell McDonalds food, I make it. There is a difference Second off McDonalds doesn't create obesity. I eat there all the time and I am on the thin side. (Maybe thats owing to my 7.5 miles of biking I do per day idk) Thirdly my point is this: We cannot let the cure be worse than the virus. Like it or not we cannot deny that the shut down has caused problems. Possibly more than it prevented. Like @Deanasue said calls to the suicide line are up, and as we all know during times of economic crisis drug and alcohol use rise as well. We cannot let the coronavirus deteriorate our society. And if the way to prevent a long term recession and all the disasters that accompany massive unemployment is to reopen the country and potentially have cases rise then that is what we MUST DO. Hospitals are doing fine. The hospital ships are helping in NY. In america we are not overrun. However now is the time to move forward. Millions are on unemployment. We cannot let the virus become permanent in the form of mass unemployment.

Okay thats a low blow. First off correction, I don't sell McDonalds food, I make it. There is a difference Second off McDonalds doesn't create obesity. I eat there all the time and I am on the thin side. (Maybe thats owing to my 7.5 miles of biking I do per day idk) Thirdly my point is this: We cannot let the cure be worse than the virus. Like it or not we cannot deny that the shut down has caused problems. Possibly more than it prevented. Like @Deanasue said calls to the suicide line are up, and as we all know during times of economic crisis drug and alcohol use rise as well. We cannot let the coronavirus deteriorate our society. And if the way to prevent a long term recession and all the disasters that accompany massive unemployment is to reopen the country and potentially have cases rise then that is what we MUST DO. Hospitals are doing fine. The hospital ships are helping in NY. In america we are not overrun. However now is the time to move forward. Millions are on unemployment. We cannot let the virus become permanent in the form of mass unemployment.
First, that was a rude comment from @snailaquarium. Rules state no rudeness so let’s not go there. Second, my first job was at McDonalds and I learned a lot from them in customer service. So I take offense to that too. This virus is horrible, for many, much worse than the flu would ever do to a person. I don’t have the answers but we must trust our leaders to make the right decisions. The U.S. is moving forward State by State. Some States are already in good shape to open back up. I doubt Texas will be for awhile. We haven’t hit our peak yet. Let’s see how it goes.

Hey guys, help me out here. Spread the word on any social media that you’re on to STOP THROWING GLOVES AND MASKS ON THE GROUND! I have seen a number of them just tossed on the ground. Spread the word! That’s NOT acceptable. Haven’t we as humans learned anything from this pandemic???

Most reactions

Back