5Ft Tank Build

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Is it in stock yet ? On with setting mine up at the minute so would love to see your background on place and what ever else you put in

The store closed and is reopening on Monday under new management. It is the only place in my city the sealer is available, so i am stuck until at least Monday to organise it 
smile.png

One can purchased, pretty sure i will need at least 1 more, but at least i can get started!!

Alasse said:
One can purchased, pretty sure i will need at least 1 more, but at least i can get started!!
Yay!!! Are they going to get any more in stock? So glad you can finally continue this :)

Yeah, they are waiting for their delivery truck, which should be here later today or on Monday :)

So it is in town lol 27 unmarked pallets arrived not long before i got there. So will be picking up tomorrow morning!!

Wow this is really cool. I may try something like this on my next guild. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sealer is in da house!!! Just finished the final detailing (and cleaning up the mess said detailing made lol)

On the home stretch now!! Waiting to be sealed (excuse reflections on glass)

Looks great :) Can't wait to see it wet!

1st layer of sealer on.....wont be doing any more until the tank is put outside, fumes are far far too strong (fingers crossed the other stocked tanks  dont keel over!!). My son will be home tonight, so him and hubby are gonna put it out the back for me so i can finished the sealing tomorrow
smile.png

Yay!! I hope they don't affect the other tanks D:

None affected so far thankfully.

Tank is now outside on its back ready for me to spray it tomorrow......finally!!

Glad to hear. When you're done tomorrow will you post some pics? :3

Most reactions

Back