Who Else Has To Change There Clothes After A Water Change

I must be the worst here then...I have to change a 100 gal,20 gal,40 litre and another 40 gal, soon a 270 gal :shout: .Just this week the hose fell out the 100 gallon when i was fillnig it up.Literally i didn't notice it for about 2 mins.Until i came back in to check it and it had drenched my little leopard gecko tank, not to mention the leopard gecko herself.She was not happy lol.Did the same in my discus tanks aswell.Until i figured out that i could drain the water directly outside [couple of weeks ago :rolleyes: ] or down the sink i usto use buckets.Not one time i didn't get a little wet.Not to mention me leaning the bucket at the sink to poor it, then slipping and 5 gals of water goes on the floor and all over me :blush: .
heh

I always manage to make a mess. I darn near have to have my head in the water to reach the bottom of my tank (30") with both hands. so its shirt off and stand on the back of the couch.

I already tore out all the carpeting in my living room and added tile.. except under the tank. I am NEVER moving that thing again.

yea for cement floors....

I have this visual in my head of all of us running around our house half nude and soaking wet like crazy folk! :lol:
It's nice to know I'm not the only oddball!

I don't normally but as i'm still using the old bucket method I am prone to the odd handle falling off accident, just like this morning. It's those damn £2 cheap B&Q buckets I keep buying. You think I would have learnt by now.... :rolleyes:

Now that I started a saltwater tank I have a tendency of getting salt in my eyes...

reation ---> :shout:

When I was in freshwater I liked making a mess :lol: Heck, you gotta have fun playing in water SOMETIME! :shifty:

I don't get too wet, and thankfully I've got a wood floor in the tank room - oops, sorry, family, I mean dining room :lol: .
Although last week I foolishly left a 10L bucket of dirty fishwater unattended on the floor. No sooner had I warned my two year old to be careful of it, than he staggered backwards and toppled into it, bum first, thus upending it (water, not bum) all over everywhere.

So your two years old get wet during water changes bless him. :lol:

iairj84, what is the fish in your avatar? I love it!!

I get in a lot of trouble if I get the floors wet durring a water change the BF kits so mad!

I've only gotten wet once- I fell down in the bathroom, dumped the bucket on my head and hit it on the toilet. I woke up 10 minutes later.

Yeah...

Most reactions

Back