What are you doing today?

That is hilarious!!!! I almost included in my last post that I'd bribe site staff to ban anyone that mentioned Ozzy. Sadly, as you are staff, that probably won't work. :( :band:
I thought I was being original with the band. I must have been subconsciously copying you. Oops.

What am I doing today….?

Well, this
447A2FF8-C714-44A3-AF1C-F7175153B403.jpeg

Wow it’s been busy!
Yesterday was another farmers market, this week my fiancé and I ran a children’s (and adults ;) ) painting booth along with my work. Amazingly we did better than most other vendors, despite it being a slow day.

I’m told I look grumpy in the first picture 😆

Last weekend I had the honor of attending a benefit auction and was able to contribute a couple paintings, both of which sold! Pics of one to follow

The next couple days I will be preparing for the live Painting tournament this weekend, much to do, and so much anxiety about how I will do with so many people watching me paint on such a short time crunch!
View attachment 320531View attachment 320532View attachment 320533View attachment 320534View attachment 320535View attachment 320536
Juice, your dress! 😍 oh my goodness, just gorgeous! I have too many rolls in all the wrong places to rock a dress like that....I blame the babies...it has nothing to do with the midnight snackage or the biscuits I consume by the packet....

Juice, your dress! 😍 oh my goodness, just gorgeous! I have too many rolls in all the wrong places to rock a dress like that....I blame the babies...it has nothing to do with the midnight snackage or the biscuits I consume by the packet....
Aw thank you! I almost didn’t buy it because I usually can’t wear yellow without looking jaundiced, but I think the white canceled it out well

I always feel like there's a possibility of a new marvel movie when you post these things...
I mean one of the new spider people does have EDS like me sooo

I mean one of the new spider people does have EDS like me sooo
The Sun Spider... She's cool!

Hey, who says someone with disabilities can't be a superhero?

"Anyone can wear the mask; YOU can wear the mask"- Miles Morales

The Sun Spider... She's cool!

Hey, who says someone with disabilities can't be a superhero?

"Anyone can wear the mask; YOU can wear the mask"- Miles Morales
I wear a mask every day 🤪

Most reactions

Back