What are you doing today?

Sigh, trying to convince my fool bird that this is not how you ride a bike... Don't think he believes me. :dunno:

birker bird.jpg

What am I doing today?
I'm trying to drum up some more votes for our Tank of the Month contest. You can help by clicking on link below and then casting your vote for Tank of the Month.

What am I doing today?
I'm trying to drum up some more votes for our Tank of the Month contest. You can help by clicking on link below and then casting your vote for Tank of the Month.
Dang, I just missed it. When will this size come around again?

Didn’t realize the mail system was nearly as broken as it is. Over half of my wedding invitations didn’t arrive at their destinations. After talking to friends, large amounts of their college graduation announcements, wedding invitations and Thankyou cards never arrived to their destinations either.

I am beyond frustrated, I spent over 2 hours on each individual invitation. But I am also extremely glad that I sent them much earlier than most people because it gave me time to fix it.
I’m now doing virtual invites for everyone and if they request a physical one I’ll mail it case by case

Anybody in the Northeast get any rain ? Was watching the CBS News tonight and it looks like real Noah’s Ark stuff . Hudson River Valley in New York is nearly devastated in places . A major road to West Point New York destroyed . Looks bad up in Vermont too . What in the world is going on anyway ?

Most reactions

Back