What are you doing today?

Leak testing the new 40g! 😃
20230505_191533.jpg

Making an art plan that hopefully I can stick to. Pretty major art block, but I do have some deadlines coming up and need to make more stock for my upcoming markets

Still caring for my small brine shrimp cultures, and I'm finishing the "cycling" process from my nano 7.92 gallons tank.

Listening, once again, to some Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart music.

I also found some old photos from my previous aquarium I had:

k3GwKh5.jpg

1683338189381.jpeg

My Betta splendens in my freshly cycled 10-gallon tank. Date: 2012-2013

qyJswO1.jpg

My guppies trio that I had in the same tank after the betta passed away.

A few weeks ago, I also made this drawing (although I don't know if the girl liked it or not). Indeed, I don't respect the proportions.
2d993yd.jpg

Another... this's older, from April last year.
0fmASPa.jpg

I also love playing Age of Mythology...
1683338224564.png

1683338249359.png

Last edited:
I think she was bringing the donuts to the police as a bribe to help get the restraining order. Police thrive on donuts - donut shops are the 2nd home for the police.
Indeed, when I lived in the US, I noted this phenomenon. The donuts are not just a thing that happens in movies and series. I even tasted the donuts from Dunkin' and I loved it.

I also took this picture from a Dodge Dakota (date format: dd/mm/yyyy), a pickup truck that doesn't exist in Brazil since 2001:
1683338709109.jpeg

Did another 'rescue case' today. A guy in my apartments bought a TV and could not get his DVD player to display. Three other people tried to help with no success. I fixed it in like 2 minutes by changing the input source on the TV to the actual HDMI to which the player was connected. Since I'm a bit of a computer/media junkie it amazes me how, to me, is simple stuff is so difficult to some others...

Bottom line is another plus to my Karma. ;)

Indeed, when I lived in the US, I noted this phenomenon. The donuts are not just a thing that happens in movies and series. I even tasted the donuts from Dunkin' and I loved it.

I also took this picture from a Dodge Dakota (date format: dd/mm/yyyy), a pickup truck that doesn't exist in Brazil since 2001:
View attachment 317614
I have a Dodge Dakota. It's a good truck, very reliable and decent off-road, but it's too small for the family I have now. Perhaps if I drove it to Brazil I could sell it as a collectors' item for millions of dollars (or billions of Reals) and get rich...

Hey, Badger family, how about a road trip down south this summer?

I have a Dodge Dakota. It's a good truck, very reliable and decent off-road, but it's too small for the family I have now. Perhaps if I drove it to Brazil I could sell it as a collectors' item for millions of dollars (or billions of Reals) and get rich...

Hey, Badger family, how about a road trip down south this summer?

The Dakota had good sales here, although this pickup is so huge for our Brazilian cities... well, many Brazilian cities are inspired by cities from Europe. However, I don't know the reason DaimlerChrysler suspended the assembly in Campo Largo, Paraná state.

Certainly, for terrible roads (and several tall speed bumps) and fuel that Brazil has (and an obligatory E27 fuel... is prohibited to sell gasoline with less ethanol, except for premium, that even so is sold only as E27), your truck would be "tropicalized".

Hammer and pry bar work over at Badger Manor today, tearing the old floor out of our kitchen. Living the dream. I can only imagine how scary the noise is for my fish, but there's no getting around it.

What am I doing today?
I’m promoting the Tank of the Month contest. If you haven’t yet voted, please go to the following link and CAST YOUR VOTE.

I don't like spreadsheets.

I'm drinking tea, catching up on the forums, reading the Bible, and psyching up to tear tile out of the kitchen. Not all at the same time, mind you.
I love MS Office Excel! For instance I am a media junkie with well over 1000 movies and such. I use a spread sheet as a library sorted loosely by genre. I just open the sheet and decide what to watch. I click on the title and it opens my media player and starts the video.

People tend to think of spread sheets as strictly financial record keeping and such but they do a LOT more.

Most reactions

Back