What are you doing today?

I was driving across the harbour bridge and looked to my left to see if there were any container ships in. The fog was so thick you couldn't even see the enormous cranes, or the harbour itself. Now that night has fallen, it's even thicker. I took the dog for a stroll in the graveyard across the street, and the old monuments with their moss and wear from the sea winds were extra interesting. It was quite beautiful with the sound of the invisible sea from below the cliff, and the scurrying fog.

It'll burn off tomorrow, and the cruise ships will sail in light mist, with the sun breaking through soon after they dock.

I love September. Autumn is my favourite season, and the crisp nights have already been here for a week now.

Worked 9 hours today and now i am planning my trip for October to Glasgow and then Aberdeen after, Start off in shetland - Overnight Ferry to Aberdeen - Drive to Glasgow - 3 nights Glasgow - Drive to Aberdeen - 4 nights Aberdeen - Ferry back to Shetland :)

I believe that I'm almost finishing my undergraduate, although I'm a little confused about M.S. in the US. One thing at a time.
Also, today I was preparing the material which I'll use for the presentation at an event next month, about... my artemias.
Since I must improve my English speaking, today I also made another video from my almost-eternal brine shrimp culture:
I was driving across the harbour bridge and looked to my left to see if there were any container ships in. The fog was so thick you couldn't even see the enormous cranes, or the harbour itself.
Something similar happened to me when I was still practicing my driving on highways after I got my driver's license (this process here in Brazil is more expensive and complicated than getting a US tourist visa), possibly in May 2017. In the first hours of the morning, I was driving at about 31 mph probably, in a two-lane freeway to Ribeirão Preto. My mother wanted me to increase the speed, but I refused to do it (that's surprising since usually mothers tend to find their children always at higher speeds than recommended).

I improved my driving habilities with this sluggish car below: a 2002 Chevrolet Corsa Sedan Milenium 1.0 8V, with 60 hp and 81.39 N-m, five-speed manual transmission. We don't have it anymore, but sometimes I still see the car around the city where I live.
1693965420027.png

Attachments

• 1693965406616.png
    1693965406616.png
    876.9 KB · Views: 10
Being very happy today! :) Received my new light strip today and did some wiring to arrange things. Still some work to do as to hiding wires but I'm happy.

While not really a fair comparison as the ambient lighting is much brighter then the second image here is before the new light strip. Second image is a fairly dark room with the full lighting. :)

Without the new light strip. You can easily see how much darker the left side of the wall happens to be.
IMG_0107-1024.JPG

Her is the addition of the new light strip on the left side in a darker room. Still wires to tuck and hide but I like it.
IMG_0175-small.JPG

I've been ignoring everything above the displays. Even though the following is more intense than reality it is still there.

Even though more intense than real it's still pretty cool.

IMG_0178.JPG

Worked 9 hours today and now i am planning my trip for October to Glasgow and then Aberdeen after, Start off in shetland - Overnight Ferry to Aberdeen - Drive to Glasgow - 3 nights Glasgow - Drive to Aberdeen - 4 nights Aberdeen - Ferry back to Shetland :)
You're in Shetland? Based on the TV show my wife likes the entire island has been murdered three times over.

I had a message from the TV provider I use that they were updating their system the next day, and I would need to do a reset. I forgot, and a week later, decided to watch something and realized I'd had no service in the interim. My wife, who watches maybe an hour an evening, is away. All @jaylach 's systems would be wasted on me.

You're in Shetland? Based on the TV show my wife likes the entire island has been murdered three times over.

I had a message from the TV provider I use that they were updating their system the next day, and I would need to do a reset. I forgot, and a week later, decided to watch something and realized I'd had no service in the interim. My wife, who watches maybe an hour an evening, is away. All @jaylach 's systems would be wasted on me.

Yip 43 years and counting , yeh the show is a bit gloomy with all the murders , only watched the first one but didnt like it much

Can't do my water change today or for a while cause I have covid... I'm hoping my aquarium can hold off for a few days

Covid cases do seem to be on the rise again
Ya, and that is largely due to people getting compacent and no longer getting vaccines. Just like the flu this thing is not going to go away and is much more dangerous. Do a search on 'long covid' and it is scary. A member on my computer help forums got covid early on and is still having issues and suffering.

Most reactions

Back