What are you doing today?

We made some of these we made (their called crunch wrap supremes lol)
Here is mine on the plate (I ate three! Dang 😂):
20230216_184255.jpg

Attachments

• 20230216_183948_capture.jpg
    20230216_183948_capture.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Homemade Taco Bell, yum!
Yup!
Never had one of taco bells crunch wraps surprisingly lol.
But I decided that we should make some!

Next thing I want to make is @WhistlingBadger's Stroganoff. My mom thinks there is Elk meat at a local store... We'll have to see

Today I’m contacting table and chair rental places, researching the best tent rental, phone consultation with a videographer, and shopping for supplies and decor.
Finding the best deals on dishes and place settings, table cloths and napkins. Who to hire for cooking our food since we are foregoing professional catering so we can have the meal we want. Researching a gluten free/egg free/dairy free bakery. So much to do 😁 but oh so worth it
We're all invited, right?

Yup!
Never had one of taco bells crunch wraps surprisingly lol.
But I decided that we should make some!

Next thing I want to make is @WhistlingBadger's Stroganoff. My mom thinks there is Elk meat at a local store... We'll have to see
Cool. Let me know how it goes. If elk is too expensive, it works pretty well with beef round too.

Cool. Let me know how it goes. If elk is too expensive, it works pretty well with beef round too.
Definitely will!

Yah we'll look at the price. My mom is really excited and wants us to try elk as it's something new we've never had! It'll be interesting for sure! Can't wait!

Wouldn’t that be cool 😄 too bad the venue limit is 150 🤪
Should be fine.as family should not count in the numbers.,. So where is my invitation? Of course I',m kidding but would it not be nice if on-line friends could be involved? Take a video of the event and post. Many more than you may realize might love to see the ceremony.

Should be fine.as family should not count in the numbers.,. So where is my invitation? Of course I',m kidding but would it not be nice if on-line friends could be involved? Take a video of the event
It would be really cool to see!

But it's always good to remember that it's their decision as a couple and family to share those moments and not ours :)

Should be fine.as family should not count in the numbers.,. So where is my invitation? Of course I',m kidding but would it not be nice if on-line friends could be involved? Take a video of the event and post. Many more than you may realize might love to see the ceremony.
I will definitely post about it! There are definitely a few people here I would love to be able to come, and if I had a wedding as large as my parents wedding was I would totally have them come 😊

Feeling like my life is fulfilled! ;) Just found out that HBO MAX has a remake of the old Perry Mason TV show. I still watch the old re-runs of Perry Mason with Raymond Burr. If this remake is half as good as the old shows it will be good. :)

I still watch a lot of these old shows such as Diagnostic Murder with Dick Van Dyke and Matlock with Andy Griffith. With streaming and cable I have I don't even know how many channels but often think there was more quality stuff when I had an antenna on top of the TV with 6-8 total channels. It is like there is no originality anymore. Even the movie Avatar (which I love) is really just a remake of the old animated movie Fern Gully.
I dont have cable..havent had it for several years now....I have an antenna and roku tv. Lots of old shows are on certain channels on antenna tv. I get over 40 channels via antenna.
And there are tons of free stuff via roku. I might pay $10 a month for a streaming channel occasionally.

Some cute photos of the furry friends in my life to spam you with and make you smile

(@AdoraBelle Dearheart you may need these🤗)
#1, Topi sitting on my lap as I work on wedding planning
AF5B691F-F48D-42A7-BAB3-8896A91DEFF0.jpeg

#2 Perdita sitting on her favorite chair wanting late night pets
8542A621-8C44-42E6-92B2-956B879809DC.jpeg

#3 topi laying in the basket shelf he used to sleep in as a kitten, I found him there this morning
3D74E652-E89F-4C32-B798-412C212D83AB.jpeg

#4 Pisa looking. Up at me from below our deck
6546725D-775F-42D3-8E40-90F8E7BD72DD.jpeg

#5 Palmer coming to say hi with a big smile
0DCE7A93-F4CB-4EC6-8E54-2A9BBF20C5C2.jpeg

#6 more Palmer
8AD79D62-9DBC-467E-B4DD-E5B671447D55.jpeg

#7Tolmie the golden retriever at my favorite place
3848FE81-68EB-4715-A2AB-C83F9C1F2A27.jpeg

#8 tolmie and Smokey the cat
4F9F7679-7E06-4565-9855-5E24C3602A13.jpeg

#9 topi looking into your soul
E8FF03E8-CB02-49A3-88F7-242CEEC76B04.jpeg

#10 duke sitting nicely for a photo
789664D8-2253-4F99-9326-7206EAF2F29B.jpeg

#11 Palmer helping build the goat pen
E200FA6F-B0A5-4D5E-AC0D-05F6C477351A.jpeg

#12 Jake being adorable
58742A0F-252E-4D24-9111-9A700B444B30.jpeg

Some cute photos of the furry friends in my life to spam you with and make you smile

(@AdoraBelle Dearheart you may need these🤗)
#1, Topi sitting on my lap as I work on wedding planning
View attachment 311623

#2 Perdita sitting on her favorite chair wanting late night petsView attachment 311624
#3 topi laying in the basket shelf he used to sleep in as a kitten, I found him there this morning View attachment 311625
#4 Pisa looking. Up at me from below our deckView attachment 311626
#5 Palmer coming to say hi with a big smile
View attachment 311627
#6 more Palmer View attachment 311628
#7Tolmie the golden retriever at my favorite place
View attachment 311629
#8 tolmie and Smokey the cat
View attachment 311630
#9 topi looking into your soul
View attachment 311634
#10 duke sitting nicely for a photoView attachment 311635
#11 Palmer helping build the goat pen
View attachment 311636
#12 Jake being adorableView attachment 311637
Bro, Topi has such a worried expression on his face for the first picture 😂😂

Love the pictures! Adorable pets!

Have you been able to take your Pyrenees to the vet at all and help him a bit yet? I hope he is at least doing a bit better...

@JuiceBox52 I did need to see it, thank you so much for thinking of me! The animals are gorgeous, and the land around the house is amazing! Can Pixie and I come live with you? :lol:

Okay, I've been away for months and have a lot to catch up on in between funeral planning and phone calls, so I have no idea what's going on with everyone! So my first question is: Wedding planning??? Whose wedding?? Are you getting married??

Second question: Exactly how many dogs and cats do you guys have?? LOL! I love them all, and I'd get nothing done all day 'cos I'd be playing with the dogs all the time.

Thanks again for thinking of me and the moral support. I'm truly grateful, it helps! Yesterday and last night was rough, not gonna lie, but I'm going to take it easy today. I'm still making calls to let people know the funeral date etc, but taking breaks when I need them. :)

I want to steal and snuggle Topi and Perdita. I love black cats, plus Perdita is so fluffy! Gah. The expression on her face is adorable too. Topi looks like he's a bit of a cheeky character, always fun!

I'll grab the Goldie too on my way out from nicking the cats! ;):lol:

Most reactions

Back