Take a look tell me what ya think

adding more.

Attachments

• 000_0238.JPG
    000_0238.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 68
FishyNewbie, here they are, most of them are damn ugly cause i had no time and i had to just chuck them togeather

this is half of the 125

Attachments

• 000_0102.JPG
    000_0102.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 85
aye i see the pbc pipe you used...that reminded me..my friend bought a thick pbc pipe from the hardware store..he was tryin to like make a lil tube for the fish to swim thorugh or like a cave but anyways, he cut like the top where it's open and cut it in half so it be like a half circumference.Then he bought some styro. and like used a glue gun to glue it and mold it in a round shape onto the pipe..so then he juss started carving around it makin it look rocky. Then when he finished, he painted on some cement on it and inside the tube to make it look more real.after it dryed he placed it in his tank and ya know let it sit for like 25 hours and with live plants all around it..then the next day, he bought some cories and they all seem to love it..haha..im going to try and get a picture but it was really awsome.

what is this, a pleco?

from page 4.

I believe that it is a species of a Bristlenose pleco/catfish. Mine looks very similar to yours.

How big is she/he?

Most reactions

Back